HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

how much did you send pinkpob? if you were ones that sent in $1, then you probably wouldn't get anything lol. knowing HUF workers..
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

^ surprise pack is you send in money with their ad telling your size and everything, and they send you back stuff they dont want anymore or stuff that didn't sell. oh and stickers!
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

Quote:
i got mine a week after i sent out my coupon. they gave some good stuff. Two huf shirts, a bearbrick, tons of stickers. Good stuff, good stuff.

WHAT THE HECK?!!? IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH FOR ME!

I was just there at Hays yesterday afternoon and rapped with Keith himself. He said they just put a bunch of packs together and are getting them out this week! Hey came by and dropped off some new NE fitteds for his employees. It was a yellow/black plaid style cap, kinda like the grey/green one they just recently dropped. I asked him if they were for sale and he told me later this spring. Good talking with you Keith if you're out there bro!
Hope this helps.
peace

Quote:
how much did you send pinkpob? if you were ones that sent in $1, then you probably wouldn't get anything lol. knowing HUF workers.

I sent them $20, the thing is though I sent them $20 in cash, normally I would never send straight up cash to someone but since Huf said I could I thought I might as well do it. I won't be mad if I don't get anything but all I want is some damn stickers!

Thanks Pdigiti, well looks like I should be recieveing the pack soon!

^
if you wanted stickers that bad you should just go to hayes and ask for them.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
"I SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY!!" - Stephen Jackson
HOW YUUR DOING?

yeah they got a bunch of SB in the other day
"there's no replacement for displacement"

how much is the mili vanillis at HUF??

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

it says that both AM1 & 90s reed space dropped today...has anyone seen em
TEAMAMFAM​
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

this is the colorwy is the am1 reed space.... and the air max 90 360 are the black/brown/ with blue laces

2f05_1.JPG

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

those are dope i might have to go pick those up...part of the skulls pack right?
TEAMAMFAM​
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

anyone know if they have any huf fitteds in any style at the hayes store? i have an itch to buy something...

over 3 weeks since I sent in my $20 money order for the 'anything we want' pack....NOTHING!
I'm gonna call them on monday and ask them what the deal is. Anyone else out there got the same problem?
Keith, if you're out there, WHAT'S UP!
peace

Back
Top Bottom