HUF

Doesn't look like there is a thread dedicated just to HUF yet.

Who's wearing them? I like 'em as an alternative to Vans which can be played out a lot of times. I've got a few pairs and like them a lot. Here's what I've got my eyes on for summer.

Feelin' the Huf Southern Canvas
0001.jpg

And the Choice in Suede
0001.jpg

Doesn't look like there is a thread dedicated just to HUF yet.

Who's wearing them? I like 'em as an alternative to Vans which can be played out a lot of times. I've got a few pairs and like them a lot. Here's what I've got my eyes on for summer.

Feelin' the Huf Southern Canvas
0001.jpg

And the Choice in Suede
0001.jpg

nice thread. Macgyver, lets go hahahaha

post that collab with haze info again, if you still have access to it

Huf's shoe line isnt very popular imo, my shop stopped carrying it and it holds down Huf so hard. They just didn't sell.
This, along with the departure of the Skyline/ etch-a-sketch logo, combined with the widely accessible product in many stores (causing it to lose its exclusive feel) and to some degree the decline of SB dunks is what led to the closure of Huf SF imo, and the decline of the brand to fallen off status.

nice thread. Macgyver, lets go hahahaha

post that collab with haze info again, if you still have access to it

Huf's shoe line isnt very popular imo, my shop stopped carrying it and it holds down Huf so hard. They just didn't sell.
This, along with the departure of the Skyline/ etch-a-sketch logo, combined with the widely accessible product in many stores (causing it to lose its exclusive feel) and to some degree the decline of SB dunks is what led to the closure of Huf SF imo, and the decline of the brand to fallen off status.

I think they keep coming strong. Here's some of their strongest clothing pieces for Summer:

huf-2011-summer-headwear-2.jpg

huf-2011-summer-headwear-3.jpg

pinpoint_oxford_nvy_resized1.jpg

I think they keep coming strong. Here's some of their strongest clothing pieces for Summer:

huf-2011-summer-headwear-2.jpg

huf-2011-summer-headwear-3.jpg

pinpoint_oxford_nvy_resized1.jpg

The teenager in me came out this morning, had to get that Wu jersey Huf offered today.

Didn't find the shoes in my size online but I'm about to go by a skateshop that should have them, yet with very little Wu following here it should be easy to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom