HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

Damn.. 
frown.gif

KTVU said Pablo Sandoval rented a house in the area. And his mother was at the house but evacuated safely. Crazy.

KTVU said Pablo Sandoval rented a house in the area. And his mother was at the house but evacuated safely. Crazy.

Damn, we're getting the KPIX feed here in LA on KCAL and they're saying people were calling 911 saying they're trapped inside their houses
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Damn, we're getting the KPIX feed here in LA on KCAL and they're saying people were calling 911 saying they're trapped inside their houses
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I live a couple of miles away by the South San Francisco/San Bruno border.  I was watching the game and didn't even know about it till I got a text from a buddy.  I took this from my house around 7pm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Yep.....just heard that too.  None of those 911 calls were acted on either.  Couldnt get emergency teams in there without risking their lives too.  Hope they got out somehow.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Yep.....just heard that too.  None of those 911 calls were acted on either.  Couldnt get emergency teams in there without risking their lives too.  Hope they got out somehow.

I live a couple of miles away by the South San Francisco/San Bruno border.  I was watching the game and didn't even know about it till I got a text from a buddy.  I took this from my house around 7pm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom