HUGE ONLINE FNL RESTOCK! HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. I didnt meant to double post. didnt check. Anyway I have every shoe there that I am interested in. Undecided on the Oly VIIs. If I could get rid of my Oly VIs then yes

Ordered the Olympic 7s and then the Cement ivs dropped. Just got a tweet the Fire red V just got a restock.

wow i spent over $800 unexpectedly
laugh.gif
 bred 13s, wht and bred 4s, olympic 7s and playoff 12s

Last edited:
I kind of wish I bought another pair of bred 4s. I'm kicking myself for not buying a pair of cement iv. I felt bad because it wasn't my size so I left it for someone who really wanted it.

Lucky small and giant footers on those damn WC4's.  I have been waiting on a sz 10 for FOREVER!  I saw the shoes up on FNL's website late last night but with none available, so I had been hawking the WC4.  All they had was 8, 8.5, 16, 17, and 18

really really need a pair of playoff 12s, but couldn't check out fast enough due to FNL checkout error, smh 
mad.gif

got my white cements .. if i had the $$ woulda got a 2nd pair of bred 4s ... 

thought about the rest and passed ... actually caught it off twitter and EVERYTHING was available .. all FSR..

crazy ... called all my boys lol mass texts tryin to hook everyone up. coulda done the reseller **** and copped like MAD no limits on # of pairs but not that guy

got my white cements .. if i had the $$ woulda got a 2nd pair of bred 4s ... 

thought about the rest and passed ... actually caught it off twitter and EVERYTHING was available .. all FSR..

crazy ... called all my boys lol mass texts tryin to hook everyone up. coulda done the reseller **** and copped like MAD no limits on # of pairs but not that guy

most were limited to 1 per person, and to resell these would be a waste of time. after fees and shipping you'll walk away with 20 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom