HUGE ONLINE FNL RESTOCK! HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I still had my mobile notifications turned on from yesterday. FNL killing it with the restocks. First the Concords now these. They def. just have reserve stock of all the retros ready to drop to create hype for their Twitter/ company

come on Eastbay is your turn let's see them restocks
laugh.gif

Last edited:
None of these are shoes that a reseller would buy up in masses off of this restock.  The WC4's had only a few pairs, none in good resell sizes, and the oly 7's would be the closest that a reseller may want.  The rest of these are all shoes resellers have been trying to sell out of since a month after each released last year (not counting bred 13 and FR5, but neither of those are good resell shoes either).

most were limited to 1 per person, and to resell these would be a waste of time. after fees and shipping you'll walk away with 20 dollars
Not gonna lie,I checked the going rate for all these sneakers before I decided what I wanted to cop. They were all going for no more than $250, not worth it at all. Just copped Black/Red IVs as a present for myself for my birthday. 

I hate you guys. All I wanted was a pair of Playoff 4's and you ruined it for me.

Thank God I still had my mobile notifications turned on from yesterday. FNL killing it with the restocks. First the Concords now these. They def. just have reserve stock of all the retros ready to drop to create hype for their Twitter/ company
This was not a restock like the concords.  For the retail industry, this is inventory time and these are just what has been collected up and they are now selling off during the inventory true up.  They had this planned since at least yesterday when they were putting all of the links back up for these shoes.

got my white cements .. if i had the $$ woulda got a 2nd pair of bred 4s ... 

thought about the rest and passed ... actually caught it off twitter and EVERYTHING was available .. all FSR..

crazy ... called all my boys lol mass texts tryin to hook everyone up. coulda done the reseller **** and copped like MAD no limits on # of pairs but not that guy
most were limited to 1 per person, and to resell these would be a waste of time. after fees and shipping you'll walk away with 20 dollars
Not gonna lie,I checked the going rate for all these sneakers before I decided what I wanted to cop. They were all going for no more than $250, not worth it at all. Just copped Black/Red IVs as a present for myself for my birthday. 
i agree most of these restocked shoes you can find in ebay for maybe $10-30 over retail which is good for the buyer but not so much for resellers

Heck Yeah!! :smokin

Just ordered WC IV's, another pair of Bred IV's , and Cool Grey's :pimp:

Thank you Winners Circle rewards, email confirmation...great Thursday.

Last edited:
This was not a restock like the concords.  For the retail industry, this is inventory time and these are just what has been collected up and they are now selling off during the inventory true up.  They had this planned since at least yesterday when they were putting all of the links back up for these shoes.

I noticed the link for the toro Spiz'ikes while was trying for the '88s. Curious to know if the order would have went through yesterday.

Regardless, what you're saying makes sense and would be curious to see the condition of some of this left over stock. Almost sounds like random inventory that would be stamped for return to vendor next.

Thanks for the clear up, didn't know that

Anyone getting error at check out????????? So salty I missed out on 14's in my size. Had em in my cart and they vanished as I checked out.

Got Bred IV's in my cart but when I continue it goes to the countdown page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom