Human Centipede....

i've been hearing my friends talk about this thing for weeks but have no idea until tonight..
i only looked at the IMDb page and the youtube trailer though
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyone actually watched the movie? i'm actually curious and want to watch it just to see what actually goes on in the film..

i've been hearing my friends talk about this thing for weeks but have no idea until tonight..
i only looked at the IMDb page and the youtube trailer though
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyone actually watched the movie? i'm actually curious and want to watch it just to see what actually goes on in the film..

It wasn't as shocking or gross as people said....to me anyways....was kind of boring actually.

It wasn't as shocking or gross as people said....to me anyways....was kind of boring actually.

^
sick.gif
if the trailer had you grossed out, I can only imagine what's in the movie. But i have a feeling the length of those scenes are as long as the trailer.

^
sick.gif
if the trailer had you grossed out, I can only imagine what's in the movie. But i have a feeling the length of those scenes are as long as the trailer.

it's all about shock value

I haven't watched it bc I have no reason to watch trash like this but I know there is a scene when they are sewn to each other's rectums and the dude craps in the one chicks mouth

it's all about shock value

I haven't watched it bc I have no reason to watch trash like this but I know there is a scene when they are sewn to each other's rectums and the dude craps in the one chicks mouth

It's not as bad as some people say
Disgusting though and weird
But definitely not scary

It's not as bad as some people say
Disgusting though and weird
But definitely not scary

Back
Top Bottom