Humanities/Fine Arts class

im taking film as a literature. @ broward college Mangu, what college you going to? And that class is supposed to be easy. I actually like film studies so I chose it and i took film studies my senior year in highschool and it was pretty interesting. :tongue:

USF huh? I've never cared about work. If I am interested in the subject, the work and reading is often stimulating. Best way to go about it IMO.
Out of that list, Great Ideas Poetry, Intro to Ethics, Philosophy, and Logic, and Art Appreciation sound interesting.

USF huh? I've never cared about work. If I am interested in the subject, the work and reading is often stimulating. Best way to go about it IMO.
Out of that list, Great Ideas Poetry, Intro to Ethics, Philosophy, and Logic, and Art Appreciation sound interesting.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

as an architect, i'm absolutely biased, but...

...H. ARC 1701 Survey of Architectural History

pimp.gif

but having to drive every week down there starting monday will kill my car
smh.gif

^are you going to bcc
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

but having to drive every week down there starting monday will kill my car
smh.gif

^are you going to bcc
nerd.gif

If you can do any type of writing at all, that creative writing class will be an easy A. Most teachers will be grading you on the set guidelines that you have to accomplish, instead of how good the piece is. If not, take that film class.

If you can do any type of writing at all, that creative writing class will be an easy A. Most teachers will be grading you on the set guidelines that you have to accomplish, instead of how good the piece is. If not, take that film class.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I'm only at a Community College right now..so my courses will be different.
But..start out with an intro course? Anything regarding Ancient Civilizations would be cool, things like World Religion too.
just take a basic intro to humanities homes. cake walk foreal. easy A or B.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I'm only at a Community College right now..so my courses will be different.
But..start out with an intro course? Anything regarding Ancient Civilizations would be cool, things like World Religion too.
just take a basic intro to humanities homes. cake walk foreal. easy A or B.

I wanted to take a class like that but settled with Greek Civilization.  Kind of disappointed in my selection because it requires 8 books.
smh.gif

I'd also clep the humanities course.

I wanted to take a class like that but settled with Greek Civilization.  Kind of disappointed in my selection because it requires 8 books.
smh.gif

I'd also clep the humanities course.

Back
Top Bottom