Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

My cousin lives in Pearland. Contacted her this morning and wished her and the family safety. Being a Floridian, I know hurricanes all to well.

Welp, if it's really that bad im going to have more work on Monday :smh: which honestly isnt a bad thing

Y'all stay safe out there

They said it's just gonna sit there for a while.

One of the mayor's told residents who stayed to
"Write their name and ss numbers on their arm"

They said it's just gonna sit there for a while.

One of the mayor's told residents who stayed to
"Write their name and ss numbers on their arm"

RIP .. srs

Why do people stay. Ive never understood this. I understand thats your home but isnt your life more valuable :smh:

houston checking in... not sure why the mayor in galveston didn't make a mandatory evac for those people

and i don't know why those people are staying smh

Cat 4 :wow: that's stronger than Katrina when it made landfall. Y'all be safe.

cat 4 :nerd: damn, didn't know it increased that much.
I'm scheduled to work this weekend unless the weather gets too bad. now I'm considering heading to another city.

San Antonio checking in. Be safe out there. I'm hearing this thing is just going to stall and eventually make its way to Houston dumping massive amounts of rain :smh:

My mans in Houston drove to Dallas last night cuz he said it was gon be too crazy ...y'all be safe in h town

My wife and kids bounced from Corpus yesterday and went to our hometown of Killeen so they're fine, I'm still in training up in Va, super set. But I hope everybody that can get got out.

I was shocked to hear the hurricane is supposed to stick around to at least tropical storm levels for four or five days. That's crazy. It normally breaks apart and moves once it hits land.

Be safe.

In Harris county, its supposed to be bad food sold out, gas out...it's just raining fast now

Any of y'all in greenspoint I know it gets flooded bad right there

Back
Top Bottom