hydroxycut pro's and con's?? insight needed

sonoftony

Supporter
im looking for something to speed up the weight loss. its not like i sit on my %%* all day. i work out consistently 6 days a week.

anyone has tried it? did you see the results you wanted to see? let me know

im looking for something to speed up the weight loss. its not like i sit on my %%* all day. i work out consistently 6 days a week.

anyone has tried it? did you see the results you wanted to see? let me know

Tried it, along with almost every other weight loss product on the market.

At it's core, it's just a stimulant: Caffeine with yohimbe and other ingredients used to increase your heart rate, energy and ultimately, your metabolism.

It's essentially a pill form of redline or any thermogenic drink you can buy at your local sup store.

It works, but the most important factors in weight loss are still diet and cardio. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the weightroom.

With that said, if you hit a plateau in your weight loss, then this might be the supp that helps you break through.

Don't ever rely on it solely though. Like the name suggests, it's only used to supplement what you're already doing.

edit: What are your stats looking like? weight/height/bf? what's your workout look like?

Tried it, along with almost every other weight loss product on the market.

At it's core, it's just a stimulant: Caffeine with yohimbe and other ingredients used to increase your heart rate, energy and ultimately, your metabolism.

It's essentially a pill form of redline or any thermogenic drink you can buy at your local sup store.

It works, but the most important factors in weight loss are still diet and cardio. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the weightroom.

With that said, if you hit a plateau in your weight loss, then this might be the supp that helps you break through.

Don't ever rely on it solely though. Like the name suggests, it's only used to supplement what you're already doing.

edit: What are your stats looking like? weight/height/bf? what's your workout look like?

well im trying to go under 200lbs so i guess it should be good but thanks for ur input

well im trying to go under 200lbs so i guess it should be good but thanks for ur input

Back
Top Bottom