HYPER LIMITED QUICK STRIKE "BLUE LOBSTER" SB DUNK

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur
You might solve a mystery or rewrite history

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]NT YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT... SING ALONG![/color]

Duck Tales, Oo-oo

dey look betta den da red lobster imo
grin.gif

damn, why y'all beasting over blue lobsters? that %+% is only hyper limited. supposedly 15 pairs worldwide.

there's a hyper ultra rare, super duper limited zen grey lobster. i hear for family and friends version only. 3 pairs if i'm not mistaken.

^ i noticed that twitter from the site i posted. also, i think nike sb dot org had an informative post regarding the shoes.

Originally Posted by nyckone

^ i noticed that twitter from the site i posted. also, i think nike sb dot org had an informative post regarding the shoes.

yup, that's where I got the info from.

Called Goods in Seattle. I asked when they will get them and he was about to say something then said I don't know. But he said they will receive them.

EDIT:

9qihbl.jpg

"The first 200 pairs will come with 1 of 2 Concepts x Alien Workshop skate decks. The Concepts x Nike SB "Blue Lobster" Dunk Low Premium will bereleased on June 20, 2009 and are priced at $250.00 USD. Concepts will also be raffling off a pair of the original Lobster from 2008 during the line-up. Raffletickets will be sold for $10 each and the drawing will be held immediately following the release.

After the launch of the Blue Lobster, Concepts will host the Official Blue Lobster Party, featuring a number of special guests and performers including DJStatik Selektah, Termanology and Masspike Miles. The "Brew Live Cruise" will take place on board the MV Freedom, docked at Rowes Wharf in Boston, MA.Boarding begins at 8:00 pm and the vessel leaves at 9:00 pm sharp! Admission is $30 and only offered to those that are 21+."

raffle tickets?

ohh a regular release....nevermind

i wonder how many pairs world wide

Back
Top Bottom