Hyperdunk 2010 or Air Max Fly By ?

Whats a better shoe to ball in? I heard the Hyperdunk 2010 falls apart after like 3 wears. Thanks.

Whats a better shoe to ball in? I heard the Hyperdunk 2010 falls apart after like 3 wears. Thanks.

hyperfuse > hd2010. haven't tried the fly by's so i can't dismiss them on honest grounds.
hyperfuse fits better and the lack of an air bag in the heel is forgotten as soon as you play in them. it really isn't an issue.
i've had the hd2010 in the USA cw since they released. been playing in them since, once in a tournament, and they haven't fell apart on me in any way.

hyperfuse > hd2010. haven't tried the fly by's so i can't dismiss them on honest grounds.
hyperfuse fits better and the lack of an air bag in the heel is forgotten as soon as you play in them. it really isn't an issue.
i've had the hd2010 in the USA cw since they released. been playing in them since, once in a tournament, and they haven't fell apart on me in any way.

Originally Posted by Buck Fitty

Cool, thanks for the reply. Cant wear Hyperfuse, no zoom air in the heel.

i don't think it's that big of a deal since you're not supposed to be playing ball on your heals anyways. 

Originally Posted by Buck Fitty

Cool, thanks for the reply. Cant wear Hyperfuse, no zoom air in the heel.

i don't think it's that big of a deal since you're not supposed to be playing ball on your heals anyways. 

adequate cushioning in the heel is a MUST for me. especially when fighting for rebounds, contesting shots/layups, and flying in for a fast break layup. can't tell you how annoying a bruised heel is.
yeah, you aren't supposed to play ball on your heels but the heels do take a pounding.

adequate cushioning in the heel is a MUST for me. especially when fighting for rebounds, contesting shots/layups, and flying in for a fast break layup. can't tell you how annoying a bruised heel is.
yeah, you aren't supposed to play ball on your heels but the heels do take a pounding.

Ditto, i need heel cushioning because i sprained my heel pretty bad last year. Thanks for all the input. 

Ditto, i need heel cushioning because i sprained my heel pretty bad last year. Thanks for all the input. 

good thread, I'm curious myself as to what's the better pair.

are the HD 2010s more durable than the original hyperdunks? 

and whoever's worn both the Hyperfuse + Fly By .... besides max air, what else is is different regarding performace

thanks. 

good thread, I'm curious myself as to what's the better pair.

are the HD 2010s more durable than the original hyperdunks? 

and whoever's worn both the Hyperfuse + Fly By .... besides max air, what else is is different regarding performace

thanks. 

og HDs are more durable, i own both. i think the 2k10s are better tho.

og HDs are more durable, i own both. i think the 2k10s are better tho.

^^^ Yeah, except for the LunarFoam forefoot going flat before you get them home. 2010's if you have to choose one of these two.

^^^ Yeah, except for the LunarFoam forefoot going flat before you get them home. 2010's if you have to choose one of these two.

i think it depends on your preferences (do you prefer max or zoom?)

yea and i also read on lots of reviews that hyperdunks break fast.... but my friends' hyperdunks seem to be holding up fine

i think it depends on your preferences (do you prefer max or zoom?)

yea and i also read on lots of reviews that hyperdunks break fast.... but my friends' hyperdunks seem to be holding up fine

Well I've worn more shoes that have zoom air and do appreciate the benefits it has a technology (even in the Zoom Flight 95s, which I don't use for b-ball.)

as for the Hyperdunks, what annoys me most about the shoe is that even on bigger sites where it's been reviewed, the reviewer will clearly mention the Lunar Foam and shoes overall lack of durability ... yet still gives it a rating of A

Back
Top Bottom