Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

The first Hyperdunk (for me) is true to size. I didn't get any Kobe IV's but the Kobe V's are a ½ size too small. But I have a narrow foot so I don't know.

Originally Posted by buffguy

how does the old hyperdunk fit compare to the kobe IV/V? Is it true to size?
my hyperdunk, ZK4 and ZK5 are all the same size. they fit true to size.

don't know if it's been said yet, but there's a preorder on eastbay with the ship date on 7/8/2010...

Got my pair in from NDC. It feels like a higher ZKV with the feel of the ZKIV sole... i cant wait to ball in them monday, will give a review then.. but def True To Size...

oh and the sole of these is weird.. i was taking them off and pushed off the other... then i see a nice yellow mark on the upper.. easily came off though...

pics soon...

Great stuff up there, let us know
wink.gif

I finaly saw/held the all blakcs in person yesterday at Champs. They are lighter than I thought. I like the high cut but I don't Luke how it looks from the ankle up. Still seems like a nice shoe

I finaly saw/held the all blakcs in person yesterday at Champs. They are lighter than I thought. I like the high cut but I don't Luke how it looks from the ankle up. Still seems like a nice shoe

the original hyperdunks fit .5 size too big.

i was an 11.5 at the time and had to get an 11.

Nice pick up Mr. NikeTalk Sr. Let us know how they perform when you can.

Funkman, what Champs did you see them at?

Too bad the 3 on Eastbay are my least favorite of the colorways we've seen so far. Guess I'll be waiting for some of the better ones.

Originally Posted by buffguy

how does the old hyperdunk fit compare to the kobe IV/V? Is it true to size?

In my experience, the original Hyperdunk fits half a size bigger than the IV.

Damn I need a pair ASAP.. I just busted out a new pair (1st color way) of the original Hyperdunks too, since my other pair were getting a bit uncomfy from all of the wear I put them through on the court.. BUT, they are sitll comfortable regardless (unlike the flimsy Hyperize) which have no support and become like rocks under your foot on the damn 5th wear during playing, worst basketball sneaks ever!

I need a pair of these ASAP!

who knows anything about the neon pack?? or who has pics of it is what I'm really interested in

any word on school PE's like the last hyperdunks...... i.e. Syracuse, Kentucky, Oregon, and Texas PE's? If they keep the colorblocking similar i think they look great.

And does anybody know where i can get some Kentucky, Syracuse, and Texas PE's in sz 10.5 or 11?

Back
Top Bottom