Hyperdunk/Hyperfuse Sizing Question

I normally wear a 9.5 in Nike's (with 2 pairs of thin socks) to play ball in; with the ZKIV & ZKV being the only exceptions. However, a friend of mine who has the Hyperdunk 2010's told me that the shoe runs nearly a half size - to full size smaller and doesn't really stretch much. He's a shooter and I'm more of a slasher that needs a nice snug fit. Has anyone noticed a size difference between the fit of the original Hyperdunk and the 2010? Or even the Kobe's vs. the 2010. I'm also curious about the Hyperfuse as well. I can't get to a mall anytime soon to try either one on is why I'm asking. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

I normally wear a 9.5 in Nike's (with 2 pairs of thin socks) to play ball in; with the ZKIV & ZKV being the only exceptions. However, a friend of mine who has the Hyperdunk 2010's told me that the shoe runs nearly a half size - to full size smaller and doesn't really stretch much. He's a shooter and I'm more of a slasher that needs a nice snug fit. Has anyone noticed a size difference between the fit of the original Hyperdunk and the 2010? Or even the Kobe's vs. the 2010. I'm also curious about the Hyperfuse as well. I can't get to a mall anytime soon to try either one on is why I'm asking. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Can't say anything about the Hyperdunk 2010 now but my friend have the Kobe V , HD 2010 and Hyperfuse in size 9.5 while I wear size 10.5 for the Hyperfuse but 10 for Kobe IV , V and BB2, BB3 . What is your size in the Kobe ?

Can't say anything about the Hyperdunk 2010 now but my friend have the Kobe V , HD 2010 and Hyperfuse in size 9.5 while I wear size 10.5 for the Hyperfuse but 10 for Kobe IV , V and BB2, BB3 . What is your size in the Kobe ?

i have the HD, HD 2010, Kobe IV, Kobe V, and Hyperfuse and i wear a sz 8.5 in all of them. that's my true size and they all fit me best in that size.

also, i find it a bit funny when store employees try to give me advice on how the sizing on bball kicks run when they clearly play no ball whatsoever
grin.gif

i have the HD, HD 2010, Kobe IV, Kobe V, and Hyperfuse and i wear a sz 8.5 in all of them. that's my true size and they all fit me best in that size.

also, i find it a bit funny when store employees try to give me advice on how the sizing on bball kicks run when they clearly play no ball whatsoever
grin.gif

The Hyperdunk 2010 is true to size, just like the originals. The Hyperfuse runs narrow, so half size up for those with wider feet. I own the Hyperdunk 2010s and /I've tried on the hyperfuse definitley half size up for me and my semi wide feet
laugh.gif

The Hyperdunk 2010 is true to size, just like the originals. The Hyperfuse runs narrow, so half size up for those with wider feet. I own the Hyperdunk 2010s and /I've tried on the hyperfuse definitley half size up for me and my semi wide feet
laugh.gif

I felt the 2010s running a half size long, and the fuses running a full size narrow. 2010s are better IMO

I felt the 2010s running a half size long, and the fuses running a full size narrow. 2010s are better IMO

Back
Top Bottom