HYPERDUNK LOW

Has anybody tired wearing the Hyperdunk low to ball yet? Any kind of review would be appriciated.

They look oddl similar to the Kobe IV.
Just get thr regular hyperdunks, I always feel better knowing I got my ankles protected.

I was gonna make a thread on this as well... wouldn't mind picking up a pair for $89.99 for outdoor ball come April

The shanks of the HD lows arent carbon fiber anymore, unlike the mids.

Theyre comfortable, but Im worried about plantar fasciitis.

Nike shouldve named it HD low budget.

I've balled some in these and I liked them.  They have added a nice plastic heel counter, and with the outrigger, stability was actually very impressive.  I like the freedom of movement they provide.  They may not have the carbon shank, but there is no mid foot flex.  There are plenty of shoes that don't have a carbon shank and perform as well or better than shoes with carbon, at least for lighter guards.  ie-BB's or the old Ultraflights.  Traction on the Hypers is awesome.

I've just got some Kobe V's which of course are off the charts in performance, but for a low budget alternative, the Hyper lows work well, and actually have much better traction than the Kobe V's.  Never played in the IV's, which I hear had better traction.  I've seen the Hyper lows at Gabriell's for $44.

Does the Lunarlite in these hold up better than the Lunarlite in the original HDs?

I think they're worse.

I also think that they didn't use Lunar with these, but something crappier.

I think it's just a phylon forefoot, with an Air Sole heel. It should also be noted that only the lateral panel is Flywire. The medial panel is the same synthetic leather as the toe of the upper.

Oh, and the traction is just a poor on these as it is on the original Hyperdunks.

These shoes are garbage as hell to play basketball in and I loved the Hyperdunks, wore out two pairs of em. My foot slides around the whole time I'm playing in them too and I bought the same size 10 I am in every other Nike shoe. That's not even real Flywire either it's just hard plastic that's made to look like Flywire. The midfoot actually hurts because there's zero cushioning up there and that plastic fake Flywire digs into your foot whenever you try making a cut.

They have no heel zoom its just an air sole in the heel
Only flywire on one side of the shoe
No lunar foam in the forefoot
These are no Kobe IV by any means

Back
Top Bottom