hyperdunk problem?

Anyone have a problem where it cracked by the heel on the side of the shoe?? i had the shoe for a a few months now, most times i ball indoors..

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

Anyone have a problem where it cracked by the heel on the side of the shoe?? i had the shoe for a a few months now, most times i ball indoors..

Pics?

Send them back, sounds like a legitimate fault in which case Nike will give you a voucher for them.

my hyperdunks just have alot of creases on the heel
if the sneaker doesnt look beat. then nike will take care of the problem . go to a outlet or a NT

My only problems for the hyperdunks are creases, squeeky noise, cracked paint and ripped flywire.

well as of now i sent the shoes to Nike and hopefully i will get something back cuz it just cost me $15 bucks to send them out...

I have 3 pairs and play indoors about 3-4 times a week. Dont have problems with any of my pairs but I do get the squeeks/creaks & of course the creasing.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Dont have problems with any of my pairs but I do get the squeeks/creaks & of course the creasing.
No, big deal, but also if you don't get the correct size in these then they can be easier to destroy

yea man..we need some pics before we can tell what to do..or tell if weve problems like that before

*update i received a voucher from nike and instead of ordering another hyperdunk pair, i order the lebron soldier 3 in all black

Back
Top Bottom