- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

How do these fit? Just like a flyknit? 
I would describe it as more towards the Free Flyknit, with a the similar construction but the good thing is that it's not as snug in the ankle area (which I found goes away if you wear it alot in the Free Flyknit). It has a 1.5 sole which may bother some people, as you feel everything you step on, hence the tern Hyperfeel but it does have lunarlon cushioning which I found interesting in a Free shoe. Hopefully they do it more in the future.

Very nice! By far the nicest CW - how much was the final price out the door?
190 after tax, no special discount but they did give extra little stuff
Are these limited ? Cause I see them on eBay for $400 ?
They were limited to the Hyperfeel Experience site. I seen them anywhere from 350 to 500. Hopefully people can get them for around 300-350
Did they say anything about them being nyc only when you bought them?
Yeah the person selling them said they were limited to NYC with the other colors being available online and at NTNY & 21M

Last edited:
P.S. I believe its TTS but I can see if people go down .5

This is the cleanest colorway but I like the Women's version with the salmon-colored sole and then the Volt with black pair

Last edited:
Reasons behind why I think this is one of the worst purchases I've had with Nike is the let down.

Quality really isn't that good. This shoe should be worth no more than what a pair of Roshes cost.

I blame myself, I def bought into their MARKETING.

I PREFER MY LUNARGLIDE 4'S OVER THESE.

Interesting.

I've been running with the Swoosh for about 3-4 years now, but I'm considering venturing with other brands. Adidas' Boost tech is calling my name. :nerd:

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Nike Flyknit based runners. Like stated before I prefer Lunarglide's. (4>2>1>3)

These shoes really have nothing going for them except that they are light.

Last edited:
Thanks for the honest review EyeSeeSoles. Definitely gonna stick to my VFF as far as barefoot lifting and running goes. I'm guessing you can no longer return?

Reasons behind why I think this is one of the worst purchases I've had with Nike is the let down.

Quality really isn't that good. This shoe should be worth no more than what a pair of Roshes cost.

Do you have other Flyknits? Is the quality really any different than those?

I could have just been a bad pair. I've taken mine on and off over 20 times since last Tuesday with no issues.

I mean your right that could be true. But is it really $175 of quality worth material they used?

Especially when EyeSeeSoles said

Would love your opinion on the quality though. Can never get enough reviews @selfdizolve lol.

g948448.png

Those should be available for phone order beginning Wednesday from 21M. I spoke to an employee on Saturday who said these weren't selling as well as the trails are.

Those should be available for phone order beginning Wednesday from 21M. I spoke to an employee on Saturday who said these weren't selling as well as the trails are.
I picked up today. They were not doing phone orders and has 1-2 pairs left per size run. Once the IG pic went up, things picked up there. 

I picked up today. They were not doing phone orders and has 1-2 pairs left per size run. Once the IG pic went up, things picked up there. 
Plus I heard they are just leftover from the event. Could be wrong but that could explain why there is a few left

Last edited:
I just got mine in today, and wore them out casually.
I have plantar fasciitisand i thought these were Very comfortable.
The problem I have is they were a little tight on the ankle.

I have a bigger sz coming in tomorrow, so we will see if their is a difference.

I got mine today. The only issue I have with my pair is I have a healing blister on my heel. They're so tight it's causing it to be sore. After it heals they should be fine.

I've never experienced lunarlon like this before. It's squishy. Maybe because it's so thin compared to Lunar 1 and Kobes 8s I've worn.

Larger cuff is much more comfortable around the ankle compared to the frees.

Idk if its just me but when I first put them on for my first run they where squeaking a lot.

What do you guys see in those NYC Hypers? I'm 99% sure most of you will not wear them to run. If that's not the case all that white on a runner :x

Back
Top Bottom