Hyperflight/Ultraflight/Air Max Elite

I'd welcome the Air Max Elite back with open arms. 
2vsj3nc.jpg

Air Max Elite were one of the worst shoes ever imo, they weighed like 3 lbs a shoe and they were stupid uncomfy.

when the hyperflights dropped i grabbed every color. Ultraflight
pimp.gif
i swear i look for a sz 13 everyday

Still have my pair of Chrome elites and copped some baby blue hyperflights a few months back. Still looking for some ultraflights

Originally Posted by BronLe

Pics?

Elite platinum BG:
Spoiler [+]
106-0663_IMG.JPG
Hyperflight:
Spoiler [+]
Review_hyperflight_34front.jpg

Ultraflight:
Spoiler [+]

Personally I'd only welcome back the Ultras. I was beyond hype for the hyperflights. Then I read Prof. K's review when they released....that was like the one shoe on the site that had a 2.5/5 rating
sick.gif
 Changed my mind on them since then.

What Nike really needs to bring back from that time are Zoom Jet Flights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a side note, but do you remember the company Dada, and how almost everyone design they had was inspired by the Hyperflight?

Ultraflights . . . 
pimp.gif

Still remember opening up an issue of SLAM and seeing the two-page spread just inside the cover:

Screen-shot-2011-07-05-at-5.17.17-PM.png
Screen-shot-2011-07-05-at-4.59.53-PM.png

I had the white/blue ones, and absolutely loved them.  One of my absolute favorite performance shoes of all time.

I would love for all three of these to come back out.

Ultras and Elites are great for balling and the hyperflights are just so sexy(even though they perform like crap on court). 

Since we are discussing early 00s basketball shoes, I would love to see the Jet flight re-released.
pEqa.jpg

jet flights.jet flights.jet flights. and yeah the nike air jet flights.......
smokin.gif
 NIKE PLEASE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS RED

how bout some ultraflight PEs dropping at HoH, in addition to some GRs. that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom