Hyperfuse 2011 Low Review Request

i play ball in both mid and low top.
mostly outside courts, they really hold up well
good support and traction
I prefer mid to low but for the price you can get lows in the outlet it is well worth it
im 6'3 220 and my ankles feel great afterwards

Think I'm gonna get a pair of these over the Kobe 7's. Can't bring myself to spend 180 on basketball shoes.

Haven't seen the 2011's at any outlets though.

^
I'm thinking the same thing as you Buc Em!

I'm a Kobe head but reading all the reviews has got me thinking otherwise.  Did you end up going with the hyper fuse low?  If so, how are they?

I haven't yet cause I've been broke, but I think I may get a pair in the next couple weeks.

Hey Buc!
I tried them on in store (I want to order online to get the colour I want) but they HURT like crazy!!! Every step I took the toebox creased and dug into the top of my foot. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue?

Damn. Do you have wide feet? I'd have to order them online as well, I want the White/Black colorway and I haven't seen them in any stores.

^ feet aren't wide, it just seemed as though the material wasn't very flexible. I had the same problem with the 2008 Huarache's, they dug into the top of my foot as well. With everyone wearing the hyper fuse's I can't believe nobody has mentioned it. Maybe my foot is weird or overly sensitive? I would love to know if anyone else has had this experience?

Originally Posted by klh3

^ feet aren't wide, it just seemed as though the material wasn't very flexible. I had the same problem with the 2008 Huarache's, they dug into the top of my foot as well. With everyone wearing the hyper fuse's I can't believe nobody has mentioned it. Maybe my foot is weird or overly sensitive? I would love to know if anyone else has had this experience?
you probably wear the wrong size.

For example the 08 huarache dug into my feet too but i changed from size 11.5 to 11 and the problem went away

Try half size down . If the problem still persist then maybe the shoes toebox on these shoes are not meant for your feet.

I have both the Hyperfuse 2010 and 2011, both in lows. Personally, I prefer the 2010, but they're both good shoes. I like my shoes lower to the ground n they feel very responsive. I would actually choose the Hyperfuse low over Kobe VI.

Back
Top Bottom