Hyperfuse, Jordan 2011, Fly Wade?

6'3 180 pound guard, I like to slash/run the court.  Looking for some light shoes, currently playing in Retro Garnett 3's.  Lebrons seem too heavy and don't wanna play in Kobe lows.  Anyone balled in all three and can compare?

Your tall but not heavy,so idk if weight of shoe should matter...but i agree on you on the Lebrons3's..what size you are you? My Lebron feel like a block is on my feet.Their way rough.. 
But yea,Garnett 3's are much better to run and break in for playing ball/More cushion...

Stick with what you have..

i own Lebrons and garnett 3' But never balled in them but i go with sticking with what you have play with...

btw ever try foams?

I wear size 14, yeah never thought about Foams, those are way too heavy.  Gotta retire the Garnett's they are at the end of their life, want to try some new Nike technology like the Hyperfuse, 2011s or Wades as opposed to playing in retros like I usually do...

I wear size 14, yeah never thought about Foams, those are way too heavy.  Gotta retire the Garnett's they are at the end of their life, want to try some new Nike technology like the Hyperfuse, 2011s or Wades as opposed to playing in retros like I usually do...

I head the 2011 hyperdunk is a good ballin shoe, if you can hold out a couple more weeks these might be the answer.

i would get the jordan Q Flight. its basically a mix between the jordan 2011 and the hyperfuse. weighs less and breathes better than the 2011 and better cushioning than the hyperfuse.

I used 2011 for a couple month for now.  It's a good balling shoes.  It does its job and i don't have anything super outstanding to say about it nor do i have any complains.  It's not super light even tho you feel like it should since it's really thin on the upper.  The red insole is a lot more cushiny but not smushy.  Also the shoe is more durable than I thought it would be.  I only play outdoors.  Our court is not rough black top and the outsole is holding up pretty well but the upper where the foot bends creases like crazy.  The shoes look mid cut but it's more close to a low cut since the actual support on the collar starts about 1 inch lower than what you see.  The actual ankle support is really soft and comfortable yet snug but not restrictive. I am 160ish likes to cut aswell.  I actually prefer lebron 8s than these since i play a lot and need as much comfort and cushion as i can get. 

Originally Posted by Benssick

Your tall but not heavy,so idk if weight of shoe should matter...but i agree on you on the Lebrons3's..what size you are you? My Lebron feel like a block is on my feet.Their way rough.. 
But yea,Garnett 3's are much better to run and break in for playing ball/More cushion...

Stick with what you have..

i own Lebrons and garnett 3' But never balled in them but i go with sticking with what you have play with...

btw ever try foams?

I wouldnt reccomend foams for a big footer being that the size is a little off, and im not sure how they would perform for a cutter.

I only comment on AJ 2011 as i only have that pair in your list. For slasher, aj 2011 will be bit high off the ground. I prefer zkb v court feel for slashing around. But the cushioning & inner bootie of 2011 are real good. One of the most comfortable shoes i worn.

fly wade or q flight. the q flight is awesome for your position. It's also got better cushioning, traction, support than the hyperfuse. the cut might be low but it locks you down and gives good support but allows good freedom of motion. The q flight has really good ankle support and is stable, but i don't think it's best for a slasher type.

Back
Top Bottom