Hyperhidrosis UNappreciation Vol. Embarrassing

Anybody else have this problem? Sooo embarassing to get nasty armpit sweat when at a party or something, happens to me probably every day. My armpits and hands sweat like it's no one's business. So frustrating when I've tried everything (different deodorants, clinical antipersperants, Certain-Dri, even lemon juice) So now I find myself going out wearing white most of the time due to my problem
tired.gif

I hope I'm not alone, anybody have any other special cures or remedies that could help me out?

Thx

That's terrible. Fortunately for me, I don't sweat on my pits or my hands. I guess all the sweat glands are in my forearms, weird, but it's convenient.

You could get surgery to move your sweat glands somewhere else on your body. I know someone that removed it from their hands to the back of their thighs.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I dont sweat a lot but you could allways try wearing undershirts under all your clothes.
Ha, good advice, but already do...
ohwell.gif

and yeah I would get the surgery, but don't have the money for it at the time.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

That's terrible. Fortunately for me, I don't sweat on my pits or my hands. I guess all the sweat glands are in my forearms, weird, but it's convenient.

You could get surgery to move your sweat glands somewhere else on your body. I know someone that removed it from their hands to the back of their thighs.

that would make you look like you pissed on yourself tho

My hands are sweaty 24/7. When I have to give a speech or something I can't shake hands with anybody.

I would suggest using talcum powder since all the other alternatives you posted haven't really worked for me.

my pits sweat, leave pit stains and yellow my white tee shirts, my balls sweat so i have to use medicated powder. It sucks, no cure out there. Oh well thats my life

Not sure if you've talked to your doctor about prescription antiperspirant, but this stuff my doctor gave me a prescription for works wonders.
ibb2ph.jpg

It's called "Hypercare Solution". You put it on at night before you go to bed, then you put on your normal deodorant/antiperspirant the next day and you won't sweat at all. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my boys brothers hands are like that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

shake dudes hand is like sticking my hand in a bucket of water...

forget it, once were playin xbox and he handed back the remote....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
it was a wrap we gotta saran wrap it before giving it to him

I have the exact same problem. I ONLY wear white shirts. Ima look into that prescription stuff. I've tried everthing.
30t6p3b.gif

i was diagnosed with it a few years ago. I tried all the deodorants and prescription strength stuff, just doesn't work for me. I have been getting Botox injections in my arm pits for some time and while its not a 100% fix (I still sweat, sometimes profusely), it puts in work especially for humid DC summers.

I sweat a lot, but for me it's my head. It can become a hassle in winter, I'll be freezing one minute, walk around the mall for another, and then I'll start to sweat. I think my body has poor heat control =/. Anyone got any solutions for head hyperhidrosis?

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Not sure if you've talked to your doctor about prescription antiperspirant, but this stuff my doctor gave me a prescription for works wonders.
It's called "Hypercare Solution". You put it on at night before you go to bed, then you put on your normal deodorant/antiperspirant the next day and you won't sweat at all. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you apply it to your hands as well or does it just work for armpits?

i got a buddy that has this problem

we always make fun of him about it..he'll wear a gray shirt and have huge !** pit stains

I have it also, I use drysol in advance when I know I'll have to be shaking someones hand (interview, meeting, etc). It works great, but still sweat sometimes

Back
Top Bottom