Hyperize vs Hyperdunk - full performance review/comparison!

thanks, i enjoyed the read.

was there any difference in comfort on the toes when playing in the hyperize that has a patent leather toe box in comparison to the hyperdunk toe box?

thanks! i didnt experience any discomfort on the toes in either shoe. i read that the toebox pinches down on the toes for some people, but it wasn't anissue for me at all.

good review. i would have to stay away from the hyperize solely on the reason that it's just an updated hyperdunk priced way higher than it should and ican't even ball in hyperdunks.
i experience rubbing on my pinky toes playing in them but that wasn't the only problem. there is a serious lack of cushioning around the collar which makeslacing up feel like the shoe is squeezing my ankle rather than hugging and conforming to it. the eyelets just below the ankle eyelets also feel veryrestrictive and uncomfortable if you don't lace them just right, and the reason for that is the lack of cushioning in the tongue.
maybe it's just me and i tie my laces tight for ball but i can't even bend my ankles when i lace up my hyperdunks. i just don't see how otherpeople aren't experiencing the same problems i'm having.
and double-socking doesn't help.

^ try looking into the kobe iv, that might solve your ankle issues since it's a low top.

thank for the review. i tried on the hyperizes and they felt a little more substantial in the forefoot than the hyperdunk. my main problem with both is thatwhen i run, the upper of the shoe seems to flex in sections rather than all at once. it just doesnt feel natural to me. i felt that way about both of these andalso the hypermaxes.

i guess my foot is just anti-flywire lol.

^lol at anti-flywire

sorry to hear you guys are having problems with these shoes, but it's good to hear your opinions. i'd encourage leaving your comments in the commentssection of my blog post as well so that non-NT readers can benefit from them. i'm just one opinion, and there's definitely no such thing as a shoe thateveryone can wear, so it helps to have the contrasting comments.

thanks for reading! huarache 09 review is next!

nice review but i think the hyperdunks are at notch higher than the hyperize due to lack of cushioning.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

nice review but i think the hyperdunks are at notch higher than the hyperize due to lack of cushioning.

Yes, I'd have to say the Hyperdunks do perform better, but the fact that they bottom out so quickly is a big negative, especially for most people whochoose one pair of balling shoes for an entire season. If you go Hyperdunk, you'll have to cycle through like 10 pairs (or more) to last you a season.

If the Hyperdunks perform better than the Hyperizes I'm gonna ask my coach if I can play in my TS Creators this year.

yo..nice review dude!

happy.gif

if anyone is on the edge or even considering to get the hyperizes, PLEASE DON'T, they absolutely suck. the only thing the hyperizes are better than thehyperdunks are (1) they are lighter and (2) they are made with better quality materials. other than that, they are horrible. the grip sucks, the fit isloose, and there is too much space from the balls of your feet to the toes so you will be sliding like roller skates everytime you cut or change directions. ipaid the full retail price for the hyperizes ($125) and i regret it.

Back
Top Bottom