HYPETHETIC: new customs (oct 08)

hi guys, just wanna share with u guys my latest customs. these were done before the adiartist event... Like i'd previously mentioned, to innovate intodifferent kinda dunk/force by changing the outlook/panels or adding extra feature/piece to my FUTURE customs...these 3 customs were done in the way of changingthe outlook/panels...

like my usual way, all 3 customs were ripped off into pieces and reconstructing them back to the shoe form.
cheers n enjoy the pics..

QUICKSTRIKE DUNK FORCE
as the name suggested, i'd chose a pair of dunk low and changed the panel to give a new outlook...it has a little resembled of air force 1 at the lace andfront area. the whole shoes were fully hand-weaved and black patent and light pink was used as the main colorways...

CANVAS DUNK FORCE

Inspired by the TOKYO dunk sb... therefore totally used biege woven to constructed the whole shoes. like the quickstrike dunk force, had changed the panelsto give it a different outlook compared to regular dunk look.

VIPERSTRIKE AF1

Base shoe Af1 was used in this customs, main colorways violet, patent white and silver were used. The woven used 2 colorways white and silver to weave ontoviolet material. Panels of this AF1 were also been modified to give a new outlook compared to a regular AF1.

Wow, those are amazing, I like the last ones the best. You always take customizing shoes to the next level, you actually are creating your own shoes, and youdeserve much props for that.

That Last Picture
pimp.gif

Cool to see somebody do something about the panels. I couldn't even tell what they were at first.

Back
Top Bottom