Hypothetical Question: What would you do?

A guy has a DS pair of your grails. You ask him how much, but he says he'll give them to you. You just have to let him smash your gf first. What would you do?

We're talking Yeezys, Mags, or some rare kicks.

Punch dude in the face

Take the shoes

And ask for an apology after....

Fetish type question ey

if im dating a chick i dont see marrying, of course i say yes.

free kicks>>>>

Hell_no.gif

Sneakers never meant anything to me so I'll substitute ds pair of grails for something else material like the amount of money any of those kicks you guys hold special to you and the answer would be no unless I was already messing with several other females at the time.

Although, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that any girl I give the title of girlfriend would be down for that though and I'm not about to be an accessory to rape.

Last edited:
make him rent a hotel Ask for one shoe before he smashes (if u let em)somehow get the key to the roombust the door open and throw a flashbang in the room swipe the shoe while tellin your gf its over

make him rent a hotel Ask for one shoe before he smashes (if u let em) somehow get the key to the room bust the door open and throw a flashbang in the room swipe the shoe while tellin your gf its over
:lol: Liam Neeson over here

I wouldn't do it. It's not like I'm going to be wearing the "grails" that often anyways lol.

I appreciate the ol NT hypothetical like "post op ****** or girl with herpes"

But seriously anyone that does this is stupid. You would pimp your girl for at most $2,000. So basically this is a how much do you actually like your GF thread in disguise.

she prolly smashin other dudes anyway....... give me some HWC lebron vii's please
this cant be real, thats not even a hard decision

honeys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shoes

dudes must be some teenagers

What am I gonna do? Walk out of this thread. I'll let the HS dudes handle this one. No grown man would entertain such a stupid notion. No offense OP.

Back
Top Bottom