HYPOTHETICALLY...if your girl had a clone...

And you two were having a long distance relationship, would you want to be with her clone, saying that her clone is EXACTLY the same,physically andemotinoally,
NOW if your girl had a clone of YOU and doing everything with him, would you feel like she was cheating, or would you be jealous?
ohwell.gif

Don't tell me this is happening to you?
laugh.gif

It's the heart that matters, and the original is the one that will have my heart. It's like having two separate relationships..

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif

It's the heart that matters, and the original is the one that will have my heart. It's like having two separate relationships..
naww not happening to me yet

I'd call her *** over and tell her to bring my twin. I would want to fight myself and see if I could take myself on. Then to the winner, goes the spoils,the girl and her clone.

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
I'd call her *** over and tell her to bring my twin. I would want to fight myself and see if I could take myself on. Then to the winner, goes the spoils, the girl and her clone.

With this being the end result
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif

naww not happening to me yet

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

haha reading the first part i was like
happy.gif
then the second part i was like
indifferent.gif
after that
grin.gif
and at the end i was like
smh.gif

my exact same thought responses,

I was feeling the beginning then all of a sudden dude started talking about my girl with my clone and everything changed

Back
Top Bottom