I Admit, I didn't think homeboy would be this good.

Favorite player in the league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

^imagine if the Thunder would have taken Evans instead of Harden
sick.gif

anyways im happy hustle is blossuming
Tyrke would be struggling as bad as harden, he needs the ball in his hands, Durant and Westrook are way to high usage to coexist with Tyrke.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

^imagine if the Thunder would have taken Evans instead of Harden
sick.gif

anyways im happy hustle is blossuming
Tyrke would be struggling as bad as harden, he needs the ball in his hands, Durant and Westrook are way to high usage to coexist with Tyrke.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

Dude is going be like a steve francis.
hes already better than steve francis plus hes not in love with another dude to ruin his career.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

Dude is going be like a steve francis.
hes already better than steve francis plus hes not in love with another dude to ruin his career.

Dude came outta nowhere and blew up on the league. Like his game and how he and Durant run that show in Oklahoma

Dude came outta nowhere and blew up on the league. Like his game and how he and Durant run that show in Oklahoma

Been saying since last year.. in the long run, I'm taking dude over Rose.. only because Rose is a %#%+#@@..

Been saying since last year.. in the long run, I'm taking dude over Rose.. only because Rose is a %#%+#@@..

This just pisses me off, him and Durant should be wearing a Supersonics jersey right now smh

This just pisses me off, him and Durant should be wearing a Supersonics jersey right now smh

Always been a fan of Westbrook since his UCLA days.

I remember in that draft thread a quote about Michael Jordan wanting to take Westbrook if he was available.
People were bashing MJ saying Westbrook would be his next bust, lol.

Always been a fan of Westbrook since his UCLA days.

I remember in that draft thread a quote about Michael Jordan wanting to take Westbrook if he was available.
People were bashing MJ saying Westbrook would be his next bust, lol.

Back
Top Bottom