I am looking for a hot man, possibly a model, who makes AT LEAST six figures.

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG'S LIST

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a beautiful(spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm articulate and classy.I'm not from New York. I'm looking to get married to a guy who makes atleast half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mindthat a million a year is middle class in New York City , so I don'tthink I'm overreaching at all.

Arethere any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Couldyou send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around100 - 150. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. 150,000 won'tget me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who wasmarried to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not aspretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right?How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won't hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I'm 25)?

-Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper eastside so plain? I've seen really 'plain jane' boring types who havenothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I've seen dropdead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What's thestorythere?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer,investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? Andwhere do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking forMARRIAGE ONLY

Pleasehold your insults - I'm putting myself out there in an honest way. Mostbeautiful women are superficial; at least I'm being up front about it.I wouldn't be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn't able tomatch them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice homeand hearth.

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-:

I read your posting with great interest and have thoughtmeaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of yourpredicament. Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy whofits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That saidhere's how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guylike me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here's why.Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: youbring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. Buthere's the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continueinto perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely that my income increasesbut it is an absolute certainty that you won't be getting any morebeautiful!

So,in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earningasset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciationaccelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay prettyhot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade beginsinearnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, wewould call you a trading position, not a buy and hold...hence therub...marriage. It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (whichis what you're asking) so I'd rather lease. In case you think I'm beingcruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so wouldyou, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It's as simple as that.So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, Iwas taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder whya girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" as you hasbeen unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard tobelieve that ifyou are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn't found you,if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn't need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going about it the right way.Classic "pump and dump."
I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG'S LIST

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a beautiful(spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm articulate and classy.I'm not from New York. I'm looking to get married to a guy who makes atleast half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mindthat a million a year is middle class in New York City , so I don'tthink I'm overreaching at all.

Arethere any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Couldyou send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around100 - 150. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. 150,000 won'tget me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who wasmarried to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not aspretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right?How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won't hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I'm 25)?

-Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper eastside so plain? I've seen really 'plain jane' boring types who havenothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I've seen dropdead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What's thestorythere?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer,investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? Andwhere do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking forMARRIAGE ONLY

Pleasehold your insults - I'm putting myself out there in an honest way. Mostbeautiful women are superficial; at least I'm being up front about it.I wouldn't be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn't able tomatch them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice homeand hearth.

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-:

I read your posting with great interest and have thoughtmeaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of yourpredicament. Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy whofits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That saidhere's how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guylike me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here's why.Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: youbring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. Buthere's the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continueinto perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely that my income increasesbut it is an absolute certainty that you won't be getting any morebeautiful!

So,in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earningasset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciationaccelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay prettyhot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade beginsinearnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, wewould call you a trading position, not a buy and hold...hence therub...marriage. It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (whichis what you're asking) so I'd rather lease. In case you think I'm beingcruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so wouldyou, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It's as simple as that.So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, Iwas taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder whya girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" as you hasbeen unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard tobelieve that ifyou are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn't found you,if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn't need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going about it the right way.Classic "pump and dump."
I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

thiscantbelife.com

She logged in 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom