I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

I'm fairly certain ste160 wanted me to have sex with his wife when I came out to Vegas a few years back.

Dude was cool with me, though.

Yo! Carra still with that young asss sneaker head dude??

Where the F is that dude Kerry, and his 50+ s/n's??

I like how Dirty ignored my request to un-ban a old s/n name, but every day I see formerly banned members with their names back.

roll.gif
I just skipped from page 1 to 17, so no idea wahts going on, but sadly Iunderstand the thread topic starter, have no idea if it has changed

I didn't read any of the pages past 2 but I am proud to say that I made KMD's little 10 x 10 KMD scroller icon thing.

BESS BELIEVE.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by soulize dp

SLAMed?

Whateva happened to him? He was one of the coolest cats on the board
pimp.gif

SLAMed posted fairly recently...not sure if I remember exactly what the post was (I think it was when the first Carmine VI pics leaked a few monthsago)...so he still lurks.

I came towards the end of the "Golden Age"...but seeing Ekin (and the other names dropped....PhillyHOVA, Jersey Joe, phillyillest1, et al) postreminds me of the good old days when I used to sneak on the work computer at Galyans to pull up NT and show the Regional Nike rep that he had NO idea what hewas talking about.

man these names bring back memories, When i first started gettin on nt it was only to look for EKIN posts. back in like 2000, then by 03 it was a little partof my life. I still miss the good ol days.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

I wonder whatever happened to Spreewellbeast (sp?), Carra, Primo, and BFO with the deep Hip Hop conversations. This thread has taken me back, good to see a lot of you guys again.

Spoke with Carra today actually. She got me laid the other day, or rather her mashed potato stuffed chicken recipe did.

Spreewellbeast was Steve, and he is on aim from time to time only it is either A. his sister that uses his aim now and she says she will say hello, or B. it ishis way of trying to get me to leave him alone.

p.s. Ryan the only reason I have considered marriage is so that you could have sex with my wife when you come o Seattle.

Originally Posted by muscle68

I'm fairly certain ste160 wanted me to have sex with his wife when I came out to Vegas a few years back.

Thats the first thing i wanted to post when his name was brought up, but way back then you made me promise to keep it hush hush.
Hell of a story rightthere.

jumpmanst, ceddie and methamphibian??? (I've been out the game for a VERY long time...)

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Thats the first thing i wanted to post when his name was brought up, but way back then you made me promise to keep it hush hush.
Hell of a story right there.
lol good stuff

wow, this post turned into one big nostalgia-fest! thought i'd see if my old screenname still worked.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

on a side note, oo206oo you have now been quoted in the MB scam thread.

Lol, well ill be damned.

I gotta admit though, even if that was a shot at me\us (im not sure how to take it), that thread has been more entertaining than watching paint dry. Cause ivebeen literally, waiting for a coat of paint to dry.

in that case you are welcome for the link to begin with. P.S. I am having a ge together tomorrow with a screenprinter.

Oh and just so that we don't go off track here whats good with JOJO?

i used to love my Zen XI lows in my old collection back in the day... i remember when I sold them.... sad sad day

never knew that about ste160. seemed like an ok dude online. it was apparent he was having some issues at home. lol. damn.

sprewellbeast was one of the cooler nt'ers from a few years back. always had my respect.

and man speaking of floppies, i had tons of classic pictures on a few floppy disks, but i think i trashed them unknowingly. life goes on...

Jacob, I will come, and I will come.

I always bring up ReedT22 and no one ever seems to remember him...but I think he posted the original post about nothing...anybody?

ReedT22 was part of the group of people that would chat late night during the Summer of 2001.

We have a huge squad of regulars, a bunch of which are posting in this thread.

Good times.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Oh and just so that we don't go off track here whats good with JOJO?

He's alive.

We still kick it every now and then.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Hell of a story right there.

I'm pretty sure Ryan pulled a fast one on you, because he told a bunch of us the same story in a chat room.

That's like trying to keep Jake's "I pissed in David Wingate's closet" story on the low.

Back
Top Bottom