I Applaud Lupe Fiasco for being open-minded...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Still....it wouldn't be right to leave Haiti as is. It's the only humane thing to do is to help Haiti as much as possible. I am sure there is no straight shot right answer to what is going on down there but it would be foolish to not give aid to the people there.
I don't think anyone is advocating that nothing be done for Haiti. The point being made was by using the term "restore", it implies some sort of prosperity level that was once there, and now gone. This isn't so. Yes, we can, and will help [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]rebuild [/color]the country, but that will only do so much. The way the country operates needs to be torn down and started anew. Rest assured the US will be there for the next ten years to ensure it happens just the way they see fit.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Despite Lupe not being an O'Reilly supporter, he was still able to acknowledge O'Reilly's stance on the situation, instead of being ignorant and using Bill's reputation as a reason to repudiate his views. Props to Lupe.

Too bad more people, especially on here, don't do that.

I remember a thread popping up on here last year about Bill O'Reilly criticizing Jamie Foxx for his highly inappropriate comments towards Miley Cyrus, and some idiots on here were making Bill look like the bad guy. Some had the nerve to call him a racist.
agreed and thus why i made the thread...

Back
Top Bottom