I been living a lie VOL Cupcaking

Eh

Castanza+eating+a+snickers.jpg

Its just as messy to try to pull the bottom off a cupcake and jam it on the top. What if the cupcake has ganache in it. Then what....Jam it in mouth or fork and knife...the sandwich method is dumb.

We off ketchup containers a long time ago...us pro's have been using the 3 napkins and just beat the brakes off the ketchup pump. Pool of ketchup > open white cup of ketchup

I don't eat tic tacs...i guess if i did i would try that once.

Georgetown Cupcake > all

...except its $6 for a single one so I will eat that **** how I want.

Georgetown Cupcake > all

...except its $6 for a single one so I will eat that **** how I want.

Wrong.

Crumbs > GC.

GC is INSANELY overrated.

As far as eating a cupcake, I always eat the cake part first (rip it off) and save the top 1/3 for last. I love frosting.

People will just think youre weird if you eat a cupcake like dat.
Enjoy your food bro, you shouldn't care about what people think of you :lol:

Just saw how to properly eat a cup cake and man have i been doing this wrong. All those years in elementary.. I was suckered  :smh:
The tac tac one is just :lol:
any NT want to chip in on any other proper etiquette when it comes to eating foods?  
[h1] [/h1]

People will just think youre weird if you eat a cupcake like dat.
Enjoy your food bro, you shouldn't care about what people think of you  
laugh.gif
Just saw how to properly eat a cup cake and man have i been doing this wrong. All those years in elementary.. I was suckered  
mean.gif

The tac tac one is just 
laugh.gif

any NT want to chip in on any other proper etiquette when it comes to eating foods?  
[h1] [/h1]

man gotta love the internet right? 

Just like learning in school 
eyes.gif
 You learn new ways to do something more productive, therefore if i learn something new off the internet that hold interest, I apply that to my life.

You think i care with I ate something improper? **** no.. ill eat cup cakes the way i want to 
laugh.gif
 i dont care how ppl say im hella werid for that. Im enjoying my life.

There's two distinction: proper and improper right?

i wasn't advocating do this over that. I was spreading knowledge with my fellow nt brother, interesting facts basically.

Which leads me to wanting to know any other **** i been doing wrong, but do i care? nope

and yes im mad 
roll.gif

back to math hw

peace

Last edited:
i like the cream all over my upper lip/face

ill stick to the way ive been doing it my entire life

If i have a knife I'll cut the cupcake into 4 equal pieces.  That way I can put the icing part and the bottom part all in my mouth at the same time!

Here's how to eat noodles like a boss:

We off ketchup containers a long time ago...us pro's have been using the 3 napkins inside of a cup lid and just beat the brakes off the ketchup pump. Pool of ketchup > open white cup of ketchup
I don't eat tic tacs...i guess if i did i would try that once.

Fixed :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom