"I can die a happy sports fan if..." Vol. S&T

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Oh and to see Lebeau and Roethlisberger get inducted in HOF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-If the Hornets can get rid of Morris Peterson and Hilton Armstrong before 2010.
-If the Braves field a lineup of Freeman, Heyward, Schafer, Jones, Esco, McCann, Francouer, and *Insert Random 2B* with Hanson, Jeff Locke, Julio Teheran, KrisMedlen and Cole Rohrbough in the rotation.

Bobby wins the chip this year and goes out as the greatest of alltime. We @!!* all over those $*!$%#@ from the south, ruin their senior day and put up tripledigits.

Like dre said, have a son who plays for FSU.

- Knicks win a title.
- Devils win a cup.
- SJU makes it into the tourney
laugh.gif

- Cowboys win a title.
- Yankees win 5 more titles with A-Roid leading the charge.
- Boston teams don't win another title for the next 80 years.
- Mets don't win a title.

Then I'll go on my way
laugh.gif

mets win the ws
AI gets his ring
the uconn/tenn rivalry comes back
kendrick perkins cracks a smile

Originally Posted by dland24

^Really?!?!? You would die happy if those two things happen? Um...ok.
If those two those things happen, both teams are locks to win in their respective sports.

The Miami Hurricanes win a National Championship without the use of drugs, thus wiping the giant asterisk off their current records and making them relevant.
LeBron leaving Cleveland in 2010 and casting that basketball team back to the depths of nothingness.
The Oregon Ducks vs. The Ohio State Buckeyes.
That little whiny girl with the headband on the Lakers breaking her neck.
Greg Oden grows some new kneecaps.

Originally Posted by jville819

Bobby wins the chip this year and goes out as the greatest of alltime.
What do you mean?

You say that like he isn't the greatest of all time already....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Originally Posted by dland24

^Really?!?!? You would die happy if those two things happen? Um...ok.
If those two those things happen, both teams are locks to win in their respective sports.

Im not even going to focus on the Braves part, because as a baseball fan you should know that there is no such thing as a lock. I like your young playersthough.

As far as the Hornets go, I agree that Morris Peterson and Hilton Armstrong are both trash.......but they are your 6th and 7th best players (generously). Sojust getting rid of these two dont make your team any better. The Hornets will not be a lock to win anything until they get more than 2 above average playerson their team.

this is easy. i can die a happy sports fan if the Nationals win the world series and/or Randy Moss gets a ring.

I already saw the greatest game I will probably ever see with my team beating the 18-0 Pats in the biggest spot ever.

BUT...

I need to see the Metropolitans win a World Series(preferably against either the Yanks or Red Sox)

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

this is easy. i can die a happy sports fan if the Nationals win the world series and/or Randy Moss gets a ring.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Id like to introduce you to my friend JRain.

Mets winning a chip
Mavs winning a chip
To see either Mannings win another chip
Chelsea not winning anything
Yankees go bankrupt
Knicks making the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom