I can't stand KG now..

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

In a way, I would even say Kobe's Big Nuts dance is even worse because he is doing a "full of himself" routine and Garnett is trying to gain a psychological advantage over his opponents.
Who the hell cares?

Bibby did the dance before and nobody outside of Phil Jackson cared. They all clearly got it from the movie. Who hasn't done some kind of celebratory gesture? People want personalities unlike Tim Duncan's usual mug...and then pout about some dances and ++%#.
eyes.gif
Would you all prefer the NFL approach?

LeBron stays flexing and snarling like some untamed beast. Okay? So?
Wade is jumping on top of scores tables? Okay? And?
Jordan jumped up and down and fist pumped. Super.
Kemp used to do little jigs all the time following wide open dunks. .................?

What is the big +*!#%+% deal? Ya'll really sitting around analyzing celebrations and intensity.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're being rational...no room for that on NT

If dudes can catch these type of feeling through a TV (from a man who sitting on the bench) imagine how some of the NBA players feel
eek.gif

KG
pimp.gif

how are you guys gonna hate on him while hes on the bench. hes just hyped about the game as if he was playing in it.
haters lol

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I never said stats are the only way to measure a player. I said they are the only OBJECTIVE way to measure a player. I'm not going to get into arguing with people's feelings... I'm just not. I don't. It's useless. I guess I just have a lawyer's mind, that's all. I prefer hard facts.

I don't hate TD or KG they are both great players. I am realistic and do realize that stats are a large portion of what you would consider when pittingplayer v player. I also understand that if Lebron had Joakim Noah's personality it would CHANGE him as a player and CHANGE or make a difference in theplayers around him. Not only that, it would change how we, the people view Lebron as a person.

KG is annoying more than anything else, because the media/refs don't focus on his antics but pick on other players in the NBA and turn them intovillains.To me TD is a guy I would like to have as a teammate over KG, to you maybe otherwise. To each his own.

But stats do not tell the whole story and sometimes the little things matter when you are talking about marginal statistical differences.

Give me a guy who doesn't put up as big of numbers but has a great attitude, in turn will make the players around him better and you can keep the guy withslightly better numbers but has a poor attitude and doesn't lend any other benefit to his team.

I guess I guess I have a logical mind and don't rely on solely numbers, because numbers don't tell the whole story.

He must be the tool they use to build success. What's that tool called? Cause it's not called a h0e.

the irony with this thread is i bet 99% of you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if the dude was standing in front of you.... tell you what, youhave something to say about KG.... write him a letter, and put your real name too. let him know how you feel. you can send it to this address:

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the irony with this thread is i bet 99% of you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if the dude was standing in front of you.... tell you what, you have something to say about KG.... write him a letter, and put your real name too. let him know how you feel. you can send it to this address:

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
lol, how Ironic this statement is
laugh.gif
Sad thing is you wonteven understand why it is ironic

He must be the tool they use to build success. What's that tool called? Cause it's not called a h0e.
what about the seven straight years he failed to make it out of the first round. I wouldnt call that tool a success

He was still a tool for success. He just had no BUILDING BLOCKS! Shazaaam!
laugh.gif

the irony with this thread is i bet 99% of you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if the dude was standing in front of you.... tell you what, you have something to say about KG.... write him a letter, and put your real name too. let him know how you feel. you can send it to this address:

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
you gotta lock it up when responses are reduced to this

Originally Posted by vctry20

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
you gotta lock it up when responses are reduced to this

it must be something that they put in the water in Boston. All bark no bite.

besides, what's the point of the internet if you can't anonymously slander people youve never met/will never meet

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

He still wouldn't be standing in front of you if you wrote a letter. So, it would be the same thing really.
laugh.gif

But, I agree. I used to like KG, now he just seems like a punk.

oh that's right, people hate him because he's rich, has a hot chick, and not a laker.

good job cracking the case

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
indifferent.gif

ill send him a damn letter, what is he gonna do honestly?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
indifferent.gif

ill send him a damn letter, what is he gonna do honestly?
Have you seen him?

16hp3c.jpg

He'll eat you.

Back
Top Bottom