I Can't Stop Laughing At This. Chucky Prank At A Bus Stop

Some of these people ran for their lives so casually. Are they really worried about keeping their composure and looking cool in emergency situations?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 These Spanish/Brazilian prank shows go so hard.  Someone gonna mess around and have their heart explode soon.

damn 4:10 in shorty had dem bitties. tryna contain em.

chucky ****** up my childhood, had me shook. true story, i would've got my revenge. threw his little *** into oncoming

Not afraid of traumatizing the children at all.

I know at that age, I couldn't even watch the movie. Now that **** coming to life! :lol:

i wouldve beeen gonee fam wouldve pushed down the dude next to me just to make sure im safe gotta make them sacrifices :lol:

Last edited:
No joke....that would freak me out as well. Chucky always got me as a kid but if there was a Chucky that actually had some speed to his gallop......oh man I know I'd fall over something from being so scared just like they do in the movies.

another great prank from south america:

Last edited:
I don't think these type of pranks are funny, especially when they involve kids !! .. i have an awesome sense of humor, but i wouldn't be able to let that one go.

No doubt i'd be scared at first.. but he'd eventually have to fight me for real :lol:

Id punch him so hard in his ****** chest, than body slam him all over the concrete.. #nomercy .. he'd have no choice but to fight me lol

Last edited:
that laugh was annoying, someone tell me where to find the *******.

Dude....that snake one is equally terrifying. South America is like the new Japan with these pranks.

Yoooooo :Rollin he was definitely my childhood nemesis growing up, funny but I wonder how that would of played out here in the states lol.

Back
Top Bottom