I can't take it anymore...

At my job, ppl boout 60% overweight. Been their 3 months and we had at least 8 potlucks, a baby shower, a goin away party, taco day, breakfast food day, they will make up an excuse to bring in food. I mentioned, I might go back to school, nxt statement was " oh great, we can bring food n have a graduations party." Like they great and I aint mad at free food, but they have a AMAZING gym ( not weight room, GYM) that nobody but me seems to use. Its pretty insane. They keep telling me they just fattening me up for their stew, I be dead serius, like no the efff you not.

Last edited:
At my job, ppl boout 60% overweight. Been their 3 months and we had at least 8 potlucks, a baby shower, a goin away party, taco day, breakfast food day, they will make up an excuse to bring in food. I mentioned, I might go back to school, nxt statement was " oh great, we can bring food n have a graduations party." Like they great and I aint mad at free food, but they have a AMAZING gym ( not weight room, GYM) that nobody but me seems to use. Its pretty insane. They keep telling me they just fattening me up for their stew, I be dead serius, like no the efff you not.
laugh.gif

WaWa

check this out.................co workers actually make fun of me because im in shape.

like im a loser for going to the gym everyday after work

i think its low key envy, but if i made fun up them even sarcastic id be a d-bag.....
What??? 

Lulz. I've never heard of this.

Post some "insults"

i read a book about integrative nutrition and your average american is lugging around at least 10 lbs. of feces matter in their large intestines because they are backed up and are unable to get rid of the toxins built up in their bodies due to their poor diet habits.

So next time someone tries to normalize this type of lifestyle, tell them that they are literally full of $#%^

Last edited:
Dnt know why Op, but halfway thru your rant I realized you were talking about obesity and not the male genitalia.

Women are going at guys who aren't in shape though. I've seen some bad joints with dudes who have gucci mane physiques.

WaWa

check this out.................co workers actually make fun of me because im in shape.

i think its low key envy, but if i made fun up them even sarcastic id be a d-bag.....
yup. I'm a slim yet fit dude, and fat people are always telling me I look like a little kid. I don't have a manly shape according to them
laugh.gif
funny thing is if they didn't have 40% body fat they'd be smaller than me. And I'm not even swole, I have a soccer player body type

whenever I visit my Fam in Europe though, I fit right in.

What crazy that these big girls have the craziest standards when it come to male body types. When I was at the train station last week I was chatting with this big girl and some how the conversation led her to ask if I had a six pack and that she only gets in serious relationships with men that are fit. This chick was about 5'5 and at least 220lbs. I than asked her what did she have to offer a male with a six pack. This bish said my inner beauty. :smh:

WaWa

My fat boss (600 pounds) used to do that to me

I knew if I said something about him having to walk sideways just to get thru doors im gonna be the bad guy here

Obesity, the medical condition (and not being overweight), should be considered a crime, especially when it happens to kids.

I think I eat more fatty stuff than a lot of overweight people. I eat Chipotle three/four times a week and McDonalds/7-11 taquitos around midnight coming home from hooping and still feel underweight. Just fortunate to have a high metabolism

WaWa

What??? 

Lulz. I've never heard of this.

Post some "insults"
My coworkers do this to me. "Lose any more weight and you'll disappear, why are YOU dieting". Its all about voice inflections when it comes to these comments. I do feel like I'm offending some people when I sit there eating my Special K only, or just a salad or something, I try to just keep my eating habits to myself. As long as people are happy I dont care, its not my place to judge them based off their weight.

Last edited:
I think I eat more fatty stuff than a lot of overweight people. I eat Chipotle three/four times a week and McDonalds/7-11 taquitos around midnight coming home from hooping and still feel underweight. Just fortunate to have a high metabolism

Hooping is such an intense workout though man. Back in my younger days I could go hours without flinching. Especially if you pride your self on defense, and rebounding, all the cutting, jumping, and running will have you drenched all while having fun. Maybe there should be a fat people's basketball league

Last edited:
I do. It's hard for a naturally skinny guy to get swole though, after working out for years I just look normal sized with clothes on :lol: but like I said it's only fat people who make those comments, so it's whatever. These dudes say @#$% like "wait til you're our age and have real responsibilities, see what your body looks like then.You won't have the time for exercise" They spend an hour to buy and consume their food every day, when all they need to do is spend 45 mins at the free company gym and bring a sandwich from home ...and that's not even counting their multiple "coffee" (aka Doritos) breaks

Last edited:
I do. It's hard for a naturally skinny guy to get swole though, after working out for years I just look normal sized with clothes on
laugh.gif
but like I said it's only fat people who make those comments, so it's whatever. These dudes say @#$% like "wait til you're our age and have real responsibilities, see what your body looks like then.You won't have the time for exercise" They spend an hour to buy and consume their food every day, when all they need to do is spend 45 mins at the free company gym and bring a sandwich from home ...and that's not even counting their multiple "coffee" (aka Doritos) breaks
They could very well be right. What if they have kids? They cant very well spend 45 minutes at the gym after work if they have to go get their kids. IDK man I'm starting to realize that I make some very unfair assumptions about people regarding their weight. If making that backhanded comment is how they cope with their "issues" then I'm all for letting it slide. Take it as a compliment.

anyone whos worked fast food before... ever noticed how focused fat people are when ordering?  u can tell that meal is about to be the highlight of their day

Yes. Then you see what they order and I'm like c'mon bro. You're not helping yourself.

Then again. Their body. Their problem.

But like I said, these dudes easily waste an hour + going out to eat during lunch time. That same hour can be used for at least a 30 minute workout with a quick shower and lunch, especially when there's a free gym 2 minutes away from your cubicle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom