I CAN'T WATCH THE NBA PLAYOFFS ANYMORE

jt air jt

Banned
Just witnessed my Bulls lose to an 8th seed.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Not having Rose really hurt us.

There's no point watching the NBA playoffs anymore. 

Anyone feel like this when their team loses in the playoffs? Or doesn't make it to the post season?

Discuss.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Just witnessed my Bulls lose to an 8th seed.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Not having Rose really hurt us.

There's no point watching the NBA playoffs anymore. 

Anyone feel like this when their team loses in the playoffs? Or doesn't make it to the post season?

Discuss.
Root against the Heat. That is as fun as rooting for team.

Was it really necessary to make another thread about it? Suck it up and move on. You wanna talk about heart break? Try being a Philadelphia fan.

With that being said...let's gooo! Show Ya @#@*%!+ Luv

Originally Posted by hymen man

Dude, why the hell do you start every thread with caps?

It's my thing. Watchin' these haters get mad.
indifferent.gif

I'm pissed. I hope LeBron doesn't win a ship.

Man up G you sounding like a female our hopes was over when we lost rose who cares if we make it out the 1st round or not

You should continue to support the NBA.

We look to have some entertaining series with Tony Parker vs. CP3 (possibly) and Lakers/Thunder (possibly) Even Lakers/Nuggets game 6 should be very fun

Heat/Pacers may also be very entertaining.

Keep watching homie

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Was it really necessary to make another thread about it? Suck it up and move on. You wanna talk about heart break? Try being a Philadelphia fan.

Try being a Cubs fan............. /

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Man up G you sounding like a female our hopes was over when we lost rose who cares if we make it out the 1st round or not

Everyone telling me to man up but its not like I'm gonna go cry about it; it's just a game.
I'm just pissed Watson gave up that ball to a poor free throw shooter.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Try having arguably the best team in baseball on paper and sitting dead last in your division currently.
The thing with Philadelphia teams is that they have all the potential in the world to be good. They get your hopes up by either having a stacked team or getting super close. Then they wipe that smile off your face by blowing it at the end. It finally feels good to get one. I don't expect this team to win the Chip but I'm damn proud of this team. Rose-less or not, we beat the #1 seed and that itself is worth it's weight in gold. 

Try having arguably the best team in baseball on paper and sitting dead last in your division currently.
The thing with Philadelphia teams is that they have all the potential in the world to be good. They get your hopes up by either having a stacked team or getting super close. Then they wipe that smile off your face by blowing it at the end. It finally feels good to get one. I don't expect this team to win the Chip but I'm damn proud of this team. Rose-less or not, we beat the #1 seed and that itself is worth it's weight in gold. 
Poor you, the Phillies are in last place  
roll.gif

Honestly.........

Poor you, the Phillies are in last place  
roll.gif

Honestly.........

Someone is a little salty
laugh.gif

eagles were blowing it from the start 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom