Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

the time is coming

project blue beam

huh?
Look it up there's a lot to read up on.

"With COSMIC TOP SECRET projects such as "Project BlueBeam",HIGHLY technological classified military aircraft (Atleast a HUNDRED years or MORE ADVANCED than what you may think) and genetic experiments where scientists love to "Play god" and create things like "Cloned Sheep","Spider goats",and "Pigs that glow in the dark" (LITERALLY!)

(Point being that THEY could EASILY create something that looked like a so-called "Grey Alien",and they could even use "MKULTRA" mind control techniques to make this "Hybrid",this "Thing", honestly believe itself that it was from another world to deepen the DECEPTION!)

Add to all of that their taking DIRECT ORDERS from their "Hidden Masters" (Satan and his Demons) in all of these strange "Rituals" that they partake in at "The Bohemian Grove".Then the WHOLE WORLD is ripe-and-ready for the MOTHER of all "FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS"! - II Thessalonians 2:9-12

A "Universal Threat"...A FAKE "Alien Invasion" that will UNITE the WORLD as ONE! (To usher in the "New World Order"!) Just as their currency has stated as their ULTIMATE plan all along..."

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom