I Don't Know Much About Denim, But...

...It's time for some new jeans. I've spent time and money on my sneakers, and I don't see the point of covering them up with baggy jeans. But, the thing is, my physical dimensions aren't "popular brand" friendly. I'm about 6'4, and I'm not at all slim, so I'm looking for a 42/44 inch waist, and a 34-36 inch inseam. I want my shoes to be visible, but jeans that taper towards the bottom kinda make me look clownish, as I wear a size 18 shoe. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm too big for "skinny" jeans. And I know that boot cut jeans are, well, cut for boots. Might a straight-leg jean work? Is "slim-esque fit" a thing? Maybe something that kinda tapers, but doesn't suffocate my calves and call all the attention to the size of my feet?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Look for cuts that are Straight Taper

A lot of raw brands like 3sixteen and others max at 40 but Levi’s makes some I think

Stay at a caloric deficit. Burn more calories than you consume and your dreams will come true. You'll go from college cargo pant wearing Schmidt,

to graduated skinny jean schmidt.
sex-love-life-2013-05-schmidt-new-girl-1-main.jpg

The worst part of gaining weight is not being able to wear stylish jeans.

Fam asking for jeans and ya really gonna go at his weight? Come on. :smh:

OP, American Eagle has good slim/slim straight jeans with that flex in it. The biggest length is 32 for a 44 waist though.

Try Levi’s jeans they go up to that size and you can pick your fit.

Also, just find some jeans that fit well in the waist and thighs and just take them to a tailor. The tailor will get you that 1:1 fit that you want for cheap.

Also, just find some jeans that fit well in the waist and thighs and just take them to a tailor. The tailor will get you that 1:1 fit that you want for cheap.

This is the key part. Hell, if you like the wash (color) of the jeans you have now; just take them all to a tailor and get them tapered with maybe a 7.5 inch (maybe see how 7 in. looks while they're pinning) leg opening.

People get too hung up on feeling like they can't wear off the rack slim or skinny jeans when a Google search and like $15-20 can make any pair of denim fit well.

EDIT;

I would looking into some straight with a taper

I hate looking for jeans they all fit diff and weird *** cuts now

Look for cuts that are Straight Taper

A lot of raw brands like 3sixteen and others max at 40 but Levi’s makes some I think

reduce your caloric intake and buy a treadmill.

Stay at a caloric deficit. Burn more calories than you consume and your dreams will come true. You'll go from college cargo pant wearing Schmidt,

to graduated skinny jean schmidt.
sex-love-life-2013-05-schmidt-new-girl-1-main.jpg

Fam asking for jeans and ya really gonna go at his weight? Come on. :smh:

OP, American Eagle has good slim/slim straight jeans with that flex in it. The biggest length is 32 for a 44 waist though.

Try Levi’s jeans they go up to that size and you can pick your fit.

Much appreciated, all. Gonna check out Levis most definitely. 34" inseam is JUST long enough as long as I don't get anywhere near hot water, LOL.

As for the weight loss advice, I appreciate it, but I've got a firm handle on it. I dropped 130 lbs the hard way. Been getting up at 4AM and putting in 3-7 miles a day M-F, year-round, since 2010.

Back
Top Bottom