****I don't like to Kiss****

face82

Banned
Sorry if posted before. Flame on or what not. But have you ever met a bad chic or just a random chic and hooked up with her and she tells you that line"Uh no baby... I don't kiss." Lol. Personally I like that #%! ....sometimes that's how I get it poppin especially if she bad as hell and notsome random freak chic. I ain't just tonging down freaks down. Just something me and my dudes was talkin about last night.

That's a GOOD thing.
wink.gif

I hope you knew what to do from there...

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

...never had this problem. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your "game" buddy
Game cool.. I gets it poppin....that's not hard..But if she one of them bad ones that I just wana get busy with..and Kissin just ain't herthing is what I hate.

When it comes to friends with benefits, I never kiss. I don't say, I just avoid it.

There's an exception tho...I can kiss a girl with mornin' breath when I sleep with her the whole night, and I got it too....I was only that comfortableto do that with 2 girls. Anybody else gets the "*%+?" face hahaha, and I like kissin' girls too, but that's the ill turn off as soon asthey're in your face.

But on the regular tip, I haven't run into that many girls with bad breath, they chew gum a lot up here in Pittsburgh....but there's always bad apples.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

That's a GOOD thing.
wink.gif

I hope you knew what to do from there...

From experience, I can co-sign this.
Some girls are just not into kissing. When you get the, "What's the point? We're just prolonging thesex," it's like preparing for a calculus exam, then getting the test with questions like 1 + 1 = __. Well something like that.

probably cuz she self conscious about her stank #*# breath. halotosis does not discriminate between fine and ugly. I learned the hard way

Hey MetalKicks, nice avy. Have you seen that movie?

Awesome movie, I have a burned version that looks real good. The "tennis" part was pretty creepy though.....

- You gotta watch
nerd.gif
who you kiss in tha' '08 joint...!
tired.gif

- Chicks wild, now...!
tired.gif

- You basically kissin' another dude...literally
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Awesome movie, I have a burned version that looks real good. The "tennis" part was pretty creepy though.....

Whats the name of the movie?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Whats the name of the movie?
Ken Park.

It comes from the makers of Kids, Gummo, Julien donkey boy, and other insane titles. (Harmony Korine, and Larry Clark)

It was pretty much "banned" in every country.... A must see. The makers are sick in the head.

Back
Top Bottom