I Don't Mind.... vol. YOLO?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

MoonMan818 wrote:
... when a non-black person uses the N-word in proper context.
There is no proper context to say the N-word. No race (including black people) should use the N word. People lost that their lives for equality were called that word in hatred, and you think its ok use it? I dont think it is. Just my opinion!

What about if its a song title, such as "_____ in Paris"?     

You certainly wouldn't want me to disrespect the piece of music, which is art mind you, by calling it another title?    

As the artist (Kanye or Jay), it certainly is in their view, wrong to call their artwork by another name, also disrespectful.   I wouldn't call something that Michelangelo painted or Rodin sculpted by another name.  

Any form of artwork has a purpose and the title serves it. It is how the artist intended it. You can't go around changing someones art to fit your own view of whats "okay" and "not okay" in the norms of society. Art is above that. 

Originally Posted by bballah3

MoonMan818 wrote:
There is no proper context to say the N-word. No race (including black people) should use the N word. People lost that their lives for equality were called that word in hatred, and you think its ok use it? I dont think it is. Just my opinion!

You certainly wouldn't want me to disrespect the piece of music, which is art mind you, by calling it another title?    

As the artist (Kanye or Jay), it certainly is in their view, wrong to call their artwork by another name, also disrespectful.   I wouldn't call something that Michelangelo painted or Rodin sculpted by another name.  

Any form of artwork has a purpose and the title serves it. It is how the artist intended it. You can't go around changing someones art to fit your own view of whats "okay" and "not okay" in the norms of society. Art is above that. 

This.

I don't mind a thick chick as long as her belly don't stick out further than her booty do.
I don't mind rejection, actually makes me work harder in any situation.

Originally Posted by bballah3

MoonMan818 wrote:

It's not disrespectful when the song has a racial slur or a curse word in the title.

Someone who doesn't feel comfortable cursing or using the N-word is not disrespecting the "art" by omitting/censoring a word they feel is offensive

I don't mind any of it.

re: the kissing after oral bit...sometimes it gets real during sex. most woman wont initiate post oral kissing, but if she does are you really going to ruin the mood by saying, "nah, brush that first". If you would/do you are a novice. Period. This doesn't make a person gay.

Also, this terrible misconception must stop. EVERY MAN WHO KISSES A WOMAN IS KISSING HER AFTER FELATING ANOTHER MAN. I can't believe some of you guys think you will find a virgin. With that said, as long as she is attractive, fit, clean, etc. I'm in (pun intended).

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I don't mind any of it.

re: the kissing after oral bit...sometimes it gets real during sex. most woman wont initiate post oral kissing, but if she does are you really going to ruin the mood by saying, "nah, brush that first". If you would/do you are a novice. Period. This doesn't make a person gay.

Also, this terrible misconception must stop. EVERY MAN WHO KISSES A WOMAN IS KISSING HER AFTER FELATING ANOTHER MAN. I can't believe some of you guys think you will find a virgin. With that said, as long as she is attractive, fit, clean, etc. I'm in (pun intended).
I'm not looking for a virgin but I have a few friends who married virgins in their 20's. Ranging from early to late 20's.

If a chick goes down on me before or during sex, which I don't prefer because once they start I don't want to them to stop, and then goes back to sex I won't tell her to go brush her teeth but I won't kiss her on the lips either. I'll focus my lips on other parts of her body.  The vast majority of chicks I've been with understand.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

... kissing my girl after she goes down on me/vice versa
AYO

YNS!
I do this all the time
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I don't mind any of it.

I'm not looking for a virgin but I have a few friends who married virgins in their 20's. Ranging from early to late 20's.

If a chick goes down on me before or during sex, which I don't prefer because once they start I don't want to them to stop, and then goes back to sex I won't tell her to go brush her teeth but I won't kiss her on the lips either. I'll focus my lips on other parts of her body.  The vast majority of chicks I've been with understand.
Honestly breaux just give up... YNS... and you're ruining the thread
laugh.gif

I don't mind any of it.

Virgins huh? People still tell that old wives tale? Let me ask, are they polygamists/members of a religious sect?

Also, how old are you?

I don't mind any of it.

Virgins huh? People still tell that old wives tale? Let me ask, are they polygamists/members of a religious sect?

Also, how old are you?
Yeah. My friends who did it are all pretty religious and so are their wives.

Lol at OP saying "YNS" like that's gonna faze me or magically change my opinion. Not looking for validation of my opinion on an anon message board. Just sharing my opinion and reasons behind it.

you can say what you wanna say, do what you wanna do. but randy moss wouldn't give.

some prono has the euro dude kissing the girl after.

u should watch WOODMAN's casting.

To all my dudes having problems with a girl trying to kiss you after getting some dome start drinking more soda and eat oily foods. Her first thought won't be to kiss you after it's over she'll be running to the sink/toilet to go spit.

this argument is always so dumb. if you don't "like the way it tastes", then how long do you wait to kiss your girl again?
and also, how do you know what semen tastes like?

as for the topic.  i don't mind...

-letting a few cars merge ahead of me in traffic

-paying for a friend's drinks/food/whatever even if i know i'll never see the money

-picking up hitch-hikers

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't mind hair on {}.
This man knows
pimp.gif

Same here...

I never understood why people do not want to let a car over... It's only one car's distance
laugh.gif
Too many mean people in this world.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

... kissing my girl after she goes down on me/vice versa

YNS!
I do this all the time
happy.gif
pimp.gif

AYO
Did it before, I'll never do it again. Taste of penis = disgusting. Why would y'all want that? Even if it's your own penis? Penis is still penis. Now hair on a woman's vagina, I don't mind that, at all.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't mind hair on {}.
This man knows
pimp.gif

Same here...

I never understood why people do not want to let a car over... It's only one car's distance
laugh.gif
Too many mean people in this world.

if i'm going to to work & not a single inch shall be given..driving elsewhere here & there it's ok but i still have my limits

-fat chicks flirting
-holding doors for people
-lebron hairline jokes
-Yolo,i still think its funny
ohwell.gif

-eating the box

Back
Top Bottom