... I dont wanna live on this planet no more

The chick that eats plastic is hot, I smash

I would wait for her word to carlton

23hlj6q.gif

this one broad was drinkin her own piss, i think some of this is fake tho, i mean this cant be real life

I guess we all have weird habbits. Theirs is just on a whole new level. Like why you eatting tissue? You that hungry or bored? Got to think all these habbits are extremely unhealthy.

The ppl eating this inedible *#$$ are wylin. Don't be surprised 15 years down the line when they at the doctor and have some tumor size mass in their stomach just like that one person who use to eat their own hair.

Just today on TMZ they did something about the chick who drinks her own piss
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The ppl eating this inedible *#$$ are wylin. Don't be surprised 15 years down the line when they at the doctor and have some tumor size mass in their stomach just like that one person who use to eat their own hair.

Just today on TMZ they did something about the chick who drinks her own piss
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Bro I saw that, chick aint been to the doc in 6 years. She uses her piss to heal everything. Saw chick use her urine as eye drops LMAO

I think some are real and some are fake. Son was serious about that doll. But the guy with the car... I think was trolling.

*Edit son even gave the doll a twitter page.

His is @davecat hers is @leahtype, as someone stated in the youtube comments, at least son won't be reproducing.

Originally Posted by Kramer

That car one has GOT to be a joke
roll.gif

[h1]Woman Who Loves The Berlin Wall, Man Who Makes Love To Cars In National Geographic's 'Taboo' (VIDEO)[/h1]
r-EDWARD-SMITH-VANILA-large570.jpg

First Posted: 06/09/11 01:14 PM ET Updated: 08/09/11 06:12 AM ET

Most people were happy to see the Berlin Wall fall. Though she's no Soviet, one woman regarded it like a fallen lover.

Erika Eiffel, the founder of the Objectum Sexual International Forum, has a romantic relationship with the Berlin Wall, an off-beat romance that is highlighted in the new episode of National Geographic Channel's "Taboo."

"What attracts me to the Berlin Wall is that here's an object that has been created to do a purpose that everyone detests," she told the show.

And to the wall? She whispers gently, "I feel how hungry you are to be loved, with an open heart, not with a chisel and hammer."

Interestingly, she has an open relationship with iconic European structures, and she's also married to the Eiffel Tower. But it's the crumbled symbol of a former world power that goes to bed with her at night. Well, a model of it, anyway.

"What is intimate for us might not be considered intimate for humans," she said.

On a smaller -- yet no less non-human scale -- is Edward Smith, who gives the term "body shop" another meaning. Just ask his 1974 Volkswagon Beetle. Her name is Vanilla.

"Most folks take it to a certain point, but for me, I identify her as a love mate," he said.

For more, check out "Taboo" on the National Geographic Channel on Sunday, June 12 at 9PM ET/PT.

I have watched every episode of this show. I can't bring myself to take it off my DVR. There was also a chick who ate dryer sheets, one who ate the drywall in her house and another who bathed in bleach every day. The name Davecat had me laughing but the broad who ate her husbands ashes was probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen on TV.

Back
Top Bottom