I-Doser ?

Anyone here ever hear or try this? I guess its just electromagnetic waves that mess with your brain and your pineal gland that can simulate what its like to be on a bunch of different types of drugs and experiences such as cocaine, DMT, ecstasy, lucid dreaming or even orgasms. 
roll.gif
eek.gif

I was thinking of tryin one these since i got nothin else better to do on a friday night, but just tryin to get an opinion before i go into my deep brain

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

cant tell if son is pullin any legs or not, if not then these have potential to be added to a new playlist on my phone for when im chillin bored somewhere

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

cant tell if son is pullin any legs or not, if not then these have potential to be added to a new playlist on my phone for when im chillin bored somewhere
the funny thing is people really pay for them ****ts..did you watch the rest of the video?? he says its garbage 
mean.gif
,  how old are you? grow up and do some coke like an adult.

:lol: @ his "orgasm"

:rofl: @ the headphones with the mic

I say you try it and come back with a full honest review.

What are the links to this stuff? Curious how much it costs.

I only tried it a couple of times. did nothing for me but i was probably just being impatient.  you gotta get the right headphones for them though.  people actually buy the doses on idoser.com but there's torrents to get em all.  

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:

the funny thing is people really pay for them ****ts..did you watch the rest of the video?? he says its garbage :smh: ,  how old are you? grow up and do some coke like an adult.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't remember which one I did but it made me sleepy.

so i tried one last night, i think it was called like "out of body" or some shh. but anyway i mean it doesnt really make you high or anything like that but it definitely made me start thinking some WEIRD stuff that i usually dont think about. i put on my beats headphones and laid in bed with the lights off so it would really work and i was chillin thinkin to myself f*** this sh** for like 10 minutes then all of a sudden the sounds started getting louder and for no reason i started flexing my whole body and i was fighting off demons and thinkin that satan was chasin after me through a jungle for the rest of the time  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no lie it works, but the titles are deceiving. it doesnt make you feel like youre on drugs, it just really f***s with what youre thinking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom