I Dropped my Macbook...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always put my mac in my nike backpack which comes with a pocket made specially for your laptop so my mac always goes there. Im running late for class and imgetting out of my car, in that moment when I grab my backpack its slips and falls at an angle, corner first..
eek.gif
first thought was my MAC! so i check and thecorner is scratched. Sad part is that I got it two weeks ago..
smh.gif
apples policy is 14 days. So my question is if get apple care what does it cover?
7yobgix.jpg

6pzqp38.jpg

im going to go ahead and say... just live with it. You can make up some huge story about how you took it to computer lab and it battled with all the Dells over which computer was better, then continue to say "right here is where the dell right clicked, then that pissed the macbook of and it did a real lifeiLife and iPhoto'ed that dells xp tool bar."

from what i understood, apple care covers just about everything. you should be good if you buy it, but id ask one of the employees first. they could probablytell you if itll be covered or not.

Well i'm good for now, everything still works, probably next year my mac will "accidentally break" and ill get it replaced.

it still works obviously because you're most lkely posting from it now so just take the L and be more careful

apple's policy doesn't cover damages brought about by irresponsible ownership, so i don't think that will do much unless you get them on a good day

Damn! I know how you feel, I'd still want a new one. Expecially something your gonna be on everyday. Nothing you can really do though..

ehhh at least urs is still runnin strong...not a macbook but my toshiba satellite fell off my bed... no more screen...

Does apple cover the side thing coming off? I didn't even drop or anything it broke off by itself.
I'm talking about this, but on the other side and lower.

^ that they do cover.

i had a similar problem around the area where my palm lies and they managed to fix it without issues

you should see the condition of the macbook i have my girlfriend. Just put some tape on it (clear) and keep it movin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom