I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

Originally Posted by West2East

But are you a sane normal man? You're the one common denominator amongst all these women you're meeting so whose to say the problem isn't actually you and what you're attracting? Quit wasting your own time and then maybe the whole process won't be so frustrating and will leave you feeling a heck of a lot more optimistic.
uh oh. the pity party is over 

In other words... You dont envy a soul on this earth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

U make a girl thread twice a week. Y u whine so much?

nah you got me confused i might be in them........nt has a lot of them
tired.gif
 henz0

Originally Posted by jthagreat

U make a girl thread twice a week. Y u whine so much?

nah you got me confused i might be in them........nt has a lot of them
tired.gif
 henz0

U right I might be "combining" ur threads with others but this is far from your first huh?

U right I might be "combining" ur threads with others but this is far from your first huh?

But are you a sane normal man? You're the one common denominator amongst all these women you're meeting so whose to say the problem isn't actually you and what you're attracting? Quit wasting your own time and then maybe the whole process won't be so frustrating and will leave you feeling a heck of a lot more optimistic.

sounds like your one of dems

womenz love to turn tables and make the fault ours when in reality they are the ones set trippin...
OP and the rest, you can't fall for it, don't get into emotional arguments, let her yap, and get your
shots in with a cool demeanor...it'll drive her even crazier lol.

but don't pay no mind, like dude said earlier "i let her sleep on the floor"..then she will feel embarrassed
for talking through her +!##* which will force you to feel sorry for her, and the cycle will start over again
just realize when its gonna happen....rinse and repeat, until she realizes there's better ways to get her point
across...train her

womenz love to turn tables and make the fault ours when in reality they are the ones set trippin...
OP and the rest, you can't fall for it, don't get into emotional arguments, let her yap, and get your

but don't pay no mind, like dude said earlier "i let her sleep on the floor"..then she will feel embarrassed
for talking through her +!##* which will force you to feel sorry for her, and the cycle will start over again
just realize when its gonna happen....rinse and repeat, until she realizes there's better ways to get her point
across...train her

for talking through her %#%$* which will force you to feel sorry for her, and the cycle will start over again
across...train her

for talking through her %#%$* which will force you to feel sorry for her, and the cycle will start over again
across...train her

girls make you crazy b/c you put up with their nonsense...

don't tolerate it...and be resolute with it...

if that means you get rid of them...so be it... there's always someone else....

girls make you crazy b/c you put up with their nonsense...

don't tolerate it...and be resolute with it...

if that means you get rid of them...so be it... there's always someone else....

My ex was truly insane....

Now that we have been done for several months... I am SOOOO less stressed

My ex was truly insane....

Now that we have been done for several months... I am SOOOO less stressed

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by toine2983

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif
smh.gif

why would you curse a woman?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by toine2983

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif
smh.gif

why would you curse a woman?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?
Yes, they do, sir.

Maybe some of y'all need to upgrade the kind of company you keep. IDK. I find that men who often complain about not finding nice, sane women are the same men who usually go after some really questionable women who really aren't about anything.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?
Yes, they do, sir.

Maybe some of y'all need to upgrade the kind of company you keep. IDK. I find that men who often complain about not finding nice, sane women are the same men who usually go after some really questionable women who really aren't about anything.

Back
Top Bottom