I feel like Microsoft bops the world

Why is it that Windows 7 Ult is about $220 and I just paid $50 for it? Knowing Microsoft FTE's FTW!

Microsoft ain't broke, it's ALL LIES!

Uhm, ya. Win 7 pro is only 30 bucks or so for students. Not really thread worthy.

How is it though?

My copy was free
ohwell.gif

I've been running beta since it came out and I like it. Glad you don't need at least 2gigs of ram to run it well anymore otherwise work would suck ontop of our never ending server issues -- how am I working there and having major issues like this?

definitely not thread worthy, but since were on a tech topic (not to thread jack) anyone know how to restore a computer back to factory settings!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

definitely not thread worthy, but since were on a tech topic (not to thread jack) anyone know how to restore a computer back to factory settings!
nerd.gif
Depends on the computer. Do you have oem installation disks or is it a partition from your hard drive?

If its installation discs, you're going to have to boot from bios.

its a windows xp like 97 i believe. PC. but its been compromised by virus's and what not. So im trying to get it to run faster.
Not to computer technical, just need to start over.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

nerd.gif
If you're asking a question use a question mark and not an exclamation point and yes we would need more info.

^ If you have the original OS CD, just reinstall Windows. If you don't, try System Restore, from a few weeks back when you didn't have the problem.

It couldn't be XP becxause it wasn't released till the 2000's. Did you want to upgrade it? I can hand it off to get there just make sure you have2gigs of ram installed.

Back
Top Bottom