I feel that our country is going down hill...

Jeez glad some one caught the reference I was making
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

You snitching? Over a fight? Not even a murder. A fight. A fight fam. We not talking about a murder, not a murder not a murder where people die. We talking about a fight. You could say 'oh I went to the police to talk about a murder I saw'. But you talking about a fight. A fist fight which probably resulted in a few bruises or a cut here and there and you trying to get @$%!#! locked up over a fight? Not a murder, not a murder, not a murder...we talking about a fight. WE TALKING ABOUT A FIGHT. A FIGHT.
376.png

"We talkin bout practice... not a game... PRACTICE"

Jeez glad some one caught the reference I was making
laugh.gif

I caught it.
laugh.gif

I can tell from your previous posts you are not the type to spazz on the net.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

You snitching? Over a fight? Not even a murder. A fight. A fight fam. We not talking about a murder, not a murder not a murder where people die. We talking
about a fight. You could say 'oh I went to the police to talk about a murder I saw'. But you talking about a fight. A fist fight which probably
resulted in a few bruises or a cut here and there and you trying to get @$%!#! locked up over a fight? Not a murder, not a murder, not a murder...we talking
about a fight. WE TALKING ABOUT A FIGHT. A FIGHT.
376.png

"We talkin bout practice... not a game... PRACTICE"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to the OP,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Today i was at the Milwaukee Police station because i had to talk to the DA about a fight i witnessed.

When i finished all of that and got to the elavator there were like 7 or 8 people in it. This group had to of been around the ages of 19-21.
And they just start talking aloud. This one dude says "Man i aint worried we straight, they trying to get me with 1st degree murder and armed robbery. These dudes aint got nothing on me but evidence" And his friends or whoever he was with (im assuming they commited the crime with him) were sayin yea dude we all good we aint gotta worry about anything.

First of all, do you really need to talk about this aloud in a public elevator.
Second of all they obviously did something very serious and arent phased one bit by what they did
And third, "They aint got nothing on us but evidence"....Really?

Idk if its just me but im straight up baffled. Not to mention this dude like i said couldnt of been older then 21 had his kid with him. The kid was walking so im thinking he was around 3 or 4.

Where are the parents these days... Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

Society is becoming more and more desensitized to sex and violence, is this breaking news to you?

Ik this is old news, i watch the news and see this every night.

Im basically just telling a story that made me SMH

Back
Top Bottom