i finally got 3 rings of death on my xbox.. **** ps3 fanboys

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Sony fanboys only support the system so hard because they want to justify dropping that much money when the 360 has a better library of games. The only thing PS3 has over 360 is Blu-ray and lower failure rate. The PS3 is only more power in theory not practice and if most of the game fanboys list as 2009 releases have not even been confirmed yet and most likely not release in 2009. I have nothing against Sony or the Playstation but I don't see why dudes should drop extra money for nothing.
moz-screenshot.jpg

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.

eek.gif
that is ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.

eek.gif
that is ridiculous
smh.gif

u guys do know that microsoft was caught that they knew that they were sending out faulty systems...

it was on the net a few weeks back..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

eek.gif
that is ridiculous
smh.gif

u guys do know that microsoft was caught that they knew that they were sending out faulty systems...

it was on the net a few weeks back..

dam microsoft
smh.gif
and i would like to hear about how Xbox has such a better gaming library..

Originally Posted by nnarum

laugh.gif
@ the responses in this thread...

Get laid
smh.gif

oh so u and that kevenmayne dude can go be pests on the ps3 thread but ppl come on here and say sumthin u catch feelings
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Get laid
smh.gif

oh so u and that kevenmayne dude can go be pests on the ps3 thread but ppl come on here and say sumthin u catch feelings
roll.gif
Have you seen my last few posts in the thread?
indifferent.gif

How am I catching feelings? Are you still on the payroll?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Edit: Here I actually took the liberty to link you my posts...

Providing an unbiased opinion. Just because you don't like the Microsoft brand and the Xbox, or maybe even just Halo, doesn't mean that if I do that myopinion is biased...

my 1st xbox was from the OG drop date. it took until last spring for it to die. the 2nd one i got, it's still going strong. i hardly play it anyway, justto be safe and because i always buy the one big game, beat it, then wait for the next big game to drop (gears 2 was short but amazing). it took about 3 weeksfor them to send me a new one back so it should be an easy process.

i have a question for the hardcore gamers... how much abuse should a 360 be able to take? i'll turn mine on like once every two weeks (tonight it's onbecause i don't want the surround sound dvd to disturb my neighbors downstairs). if i were into games more than i should be, could i play it for 4 hrsstraight, 7 days a week?

laugh.gif

Get laid
smh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Providing an unbiased opinion. Just because you don't like the Microsoft brand and the Xbox, or maybe even just Halo, doesn't mean that if I do that my opinion is biased...
yep im still on the payroll...

and who said i didnt like xbox, if i own one....

laugh.gif

Get laid
smh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Providing an unbiased opinion. Just because you don't like the Microsoft brand and the Xbox, or maybe even just Halo, doesn't mean that if I do that my opinion is biased...

Then why own a product you deem faulty?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Sony fanboys only support the system so hard because they want to justify dropping that much money when the 360 has a better library of games. The only thing PS3 has over 360 is Blu-ray and lower failure rate. The PS3 is only more power in theory not practice and if most of the game fanboys list as 2009 releases have not even been confirmed yet and most likely not release in 2009. I have nothing against Sony or the Playstation but I don't see why dudes should drop extra money for nothing.
it's not that much more, and i get free online and a system that won't fail me. i don't see why dudes get rrod yet continue to support microsoft.
This is the BS I'm talking about. How does owning a 360 mean I'm a Microsoft supporter. I think they offer a better overall product at a better price and I want to great play games so I got a 360. Fanboys need to chill with this support nonsense (I'm not saying your a fanboy). I have owned gaming systems made by different companies and I have never based my decision for owning a console as I needing to "support" the manufacturer. I could careless who makes the system, Sony, Sega, Microsoft, whomever. Yeas the 3rod is a pain and Microsoft should get all the bad press they deserve for it, but that does not change the fact the 360 is a better overall package for a hardcore or even a casual gamer. Also Live is wwwwwaaaayyyyyy better than PSN, the $50 is well worth it in my opinion. Microsoft uses that extra money to actually make sure the servers are running and locking up DLC, to me it is money well spent.
you are supporting it by purchasing an xbox even if you don't like it. i wouldn't just hand over my hard earned money to a company likethat. the problem is easily fixable yet they continue to produce garbage. just a grimey way to do business i think. psn runs fine btw, xbox heads act like50 bucks a year puts them on some next level futuristic online play.

laugh.gif

Get laid
smh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i never had a prblem with it.....

i never said there was anythin bad about it,i was just gettin at the dude bashin the ps3 cuz he was salty

laugh.gif

Get laid
smh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i never had a prblem with it.....

i never said there was anythin bad about it,i was just gettin at the dude bashin the ps3 cuz he was salty
So you are admitting to...
obvious_troll.jpg

^^who was being a troll?
so ppl could come bash the ps3 and if someone says sumthin about the 360 (in which i never said anythin bad) is a troll....

iight kid, i see u dont know what a troll is.....

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by parada45

Get a PS3

indifferent.gif
not until they make the controllers interact with the system in real time
indifferent.gif
Huh?
when i use anyoens ps3 .. i would press something on the ps3 and its like a second late for the system to read.. i press the block button with bynum and he jumps after the ball is release.
indifferent.gif

-_- PS3 FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by parada45

Get a PS3

indifferent.gif
not until they make the controllers interact with the system in real time
indifferent.gif
Huh?
when i use anyoens ps3 .. i would press something on the ps3 and its like a second late for the system to read.. i press the block button with bynum and he jumps after the ball is release.
indifferent.gif
Nahhhh, I think you just came up with that...never heard that one before. There's no delay on my PS3, or any other PS3 I've played. I'm not even a fanboy or whatever 'cause I actually like 2K9 better for XBox, but throwin' false accusations like that aren't nice......then again, I don't care. I'm happy.

Yea I aint never had that problem either. Even when I use the Sixaxis I don't get a delay. I don't think your warranty matters w/ the 3rings. It'sa problem that happens so I believe Microsoft just replaces ya system. I know for a fact that the 360 I got from my lil cuzin expired a year or 2 before Iactually sent it in. Still got it back in 2 weeks
pimp.gif
. Some dudes was stillwaitin after a month.

Just know that if u have an elite, what u get back won't be the sexy, sleek, black console u have before u
laugh.gif
wave adios

Ths sucks even worse!

Originally Posted by dugtrio

it's not that much more, and i get free online and a system that won't fail me. i don't see why dudes get rrod yet continue to support microsoft.
This is the BS I'm talking about. How does owning a 360 mean I'm a Microsoft supporter. I think they offer a better overall product at a better price and I want to great play games so I got a 360. Fanboys need to chill with this support nonsense (I'm not saying your a fanboy). I have owned gaming systems made by different companies and I have never based my decision for owning a console as I needing to "support" the manufacturer. I could careless who makes the system, Sony, Sega, Microsoft, whomever. Yeas the 3rod is a pain and Microsoft should get all the bad press they deserve for it, but that does not change the fact the 360 is a better overall package for a hardcore or even a casual gamer. Also Live is wwwwwaaaayyyyyy better than PSN, the $50 is well worth it in my opinion. Microsoft uses that extra money to actually make sure the servers are running and locking up DLC, to me it is money well spent.

hmmmmmmmm......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and people keep talkin' about these great games on xbox.....what exactly are those again???

my older brother had 360...2 of them got RROD and third one he just ended up pawning it. meanwhile...my PS3 is still going strong
pimp.gif

i have all3 systems. i got the red ring but had a warnty wit the store so i juss got a new 1.
i play my ps3 more cuz its easier to get on line and its free and it supports my wifi in my house.
but i moved my xbox upstairs and play that whenever i get bored b4 i go to sleep. but people are
arguing ova a game come on! buy what u like if it get a 10000 RROD and u want to keep buyin it DO U

Why would anyone buy a 360 when the repair rate is more than DOUBLE of the PS3's? I read an article that stated that the repair rate of 360's is about40% of the consoles that are bought in a year. While that PS3's repair rate was LESS than 2% of the consoles that are sold in a year. I've literallybeen through 5 360's, while I still have the same PS3 from launch day back in 05-06.

Honestly,

PS3>360

Back
Top Bottom