I finally purchased a PS3...need some tips.

dont forget about warhawk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i dont really know what else you can ask for in a gaming system ... call of duty 4 gtaiv metal gear solid halo and socom bioshock... add madden to all that and you cant go wrong ...

tongue.gif

Go on the PSN and download GT:HD!!

Games > Downloadable Games > Racing > GT:HD

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

glasses.gif
i wouldn't waste the time with GT:HD considering it's just a fancy version of GT4 with HD graphics.
not only that, you can create a Japanese account pretty easily and download the GT5 Prologue demo, or you can just wait til next week and actually get GT5Prologue.

and yes, Dual Shock 3 controllers are available. i believe most Game Stops got them last Friday.

question... how much better is blu-ray vs. standard DVDs?? i'm thinkin of gettin a PS3 just to get a blu-ray player.. what do you recommend??

THANKS

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

glasses.gif
i wouldn't waste the time with GT:HD considering it's just a fancy version of GT4 with HD graphics.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not only that, you can create a Japanese account pretty easily and download the GT5 Prologue demo[/color], or you can just wait til next week and actually get GT5 Prologue.

and yes, Dual Shock 3 controllers are available. i believe most Game Stops got them last Friday.

WHA WHA WHAAAAAA!!?!?!?!?!!?

You Tell me this Nowwwaaaa!?!!

Japanese account... Tell me how Please.
embarassed.gif

i've been thinking bout picking up a PS3 for a few weeks no. and this guy i know was gonna get me a brand new 40GB for $325. as much as i wanna get it, itsgonna be difficult with the funds being that i just recently picked up a new whip
mad.gif

on another note, someone care to explain to me why the 60GB are going for so much? i mean, i know that they're discontinued, but what does the 60GB havethat the 80gb doesnt (besides full backward compatibility.)??

Back
Top Bottom