I Find This Pic Highly Disturbing vol. Sorry If Im Late.

illseedhandsandfeet.jpg

ive seen this pic like few months ago in here... shes suppose to be some kind of hindu's god... correct me if im wrong

son, i just threw up in my mouth. nah on the real, she'll probably be first pick in every soccer game in her hood.

Birth defect. All "limbs" are dead. She's praised as a second coming of a God or something in her country. Fix my aim if I am off....this was onthe news a few months back.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Why is India the only place that always has these birth defects.........

Word, Like that guy who had his twin grow inside his own stomach for 40 years.
sick.gif

3rd world countries get babies like that because their enviroment is unclean but still I only see Indians give birth to weird **@ childrens...Midgets, flybabies, that dude with big balls, conjoined twins (sp), I don't know but a lot more.

^Then you haven't been paying attention because it happens everywhere, as I stated.

Also, "******" is not a term we use on Niketalk, the proper term is "dwarf" or "little people", please edit that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

^Then you haven't been paying attention because it happens everywhere, as I stated.

Also, "******" is not a term we use on Niketalk, the proper term is "dwarf" or "little people", please edit that. Thanks.

"little people" may still offensive, however i've never met someone offended by the "m" word

whats more disturbing is that people line up to see her like a freak show and the parents take money and gifts from them

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

it's a derogatory term???

Hmm, i guess those "you're late" pics only apply if it was posted within a month ago? This was posted like 6 months back. They saw her as anincarnation of Shiva and people didn't come flocking because she was a "freak", it was because they saw her as holy.

Back
Top Bottom