I found a glove in my Popeyes chicken

Damn
sick.gif

you can sue...but dont expect it to go big and news worthy

chances are you will just get shut up money

I tried googling cases of other fast food mishaps but couldn't find anything. I'll just go back one day punch dude in his face.

I'm no lawyer either, but in my eyes that can be the biggest lawsuit. Lets say you were with your little cousin buying him a meal, and the glove was alittle smaller not visible he could of choked on it, or maybe you could of choked on the glove. Take this serious we in a recession!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

that glove was used in a fifi, BUHH LEED DAT!

roll.gif
I would not doubt it either. You should have had the manager line up allthe employees and put the glove in each one of their faces until somebody confessed. Then whoever put the glove in must sit in front of you (the concernedcustomer) and eat the fried latex glove. after that I'd be satisfied no need to sue, but you should SUE now after the manager didn't want to give you afree meal.

I'm definitly about to take some serious action. The situtation was handled poorly. I don't understand how a worker cannot notice how different thatchicken looked.

you must be really friendly. I would've Chris Brown'd all the workers and customers in the store if they told me "no, you can't get areplacement"

if u were really a G...once u saw it u woulda known the deal. just taken a bite as u would with any kind of chicken, and acted like u started choking on theglove.

but i agree with dude that said to call the news. or just threaten them and give them a hint that if they hook it up with some kind of discount that they donthave to worry about it.

You should, homie. or you should've refused to get out of the store until they do what you say or started yelling and all so everyone in that joint seesyou got a freakin' glove in your food. Luckily, you have the pictures but you might need to act like it got you a little sick from that stuff
wink.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

you must be really friendly. I would've Chris Brown'd all the workers and customers in the store if they told me "no, you can't get a replacement"

It's not even about being friendly. It's about my +$+ not getting into some trouble over some $$$* like that. Even though I could have accidently ateit, choked, and died.
sick.gif
tired.gif

It's the Popeyes on Jamaica Ave in New York by the way...

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Originally Posted by wanksta23

you can sue...but dont expect it to go big and news worthy

chances are you will just get shut up money

Shutup money is
pimp.gif
[Ezel] I want a hundred a fifty thousand, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks [/Ezel]

I'm no lawyer, but I think there has to be harm committed for any legal action to fall through. But try your luck though.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm no lawyer, but I think there has to be harm committed for any legal action to fall through. But try your luck though.
It was harmful enough to make me post in on NT
eek.gif
grin.gif

Seriously, a glove in my chicken though? It's nauseating. I no longer can eat fried chicken because I will always remember this day.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if u were really a G...once u saw it u woulda known the deal. just taken a bite as u would with any kind of chicken, and acted like u started choking on the glove.

but i agree with dude that said to call the news. or just threaten them and give them a hint that if they hook it up with some kind of discount that they dont have to worry about it.

For real. I would have reenacted a heart attack scene or something.

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.

The first thing I would do is write down the events that transpired in your whole interaction from even just going to Popeyes, ordering your food, getting it,finding the glove, and bringing it up with the employees and management. The reason for this is is that Popeyes isn't going to take you seriously if yourstory changes and if you sue them or even attempt to settle with them it becomes an issue they're going to throw at you to no end.

Second, I would take photographs of the all the @@+$ involved, the glove, the store, the bucket of chicken etc. and send all those photographs and your storyof what transpired to Popeyes corporate whether you have to physically mail them just like 1 hour photo prints from like cvs or whatever or email them sendthem everything along with your story of what transpired and explain to them you'd like you don't want to sue them so to save both parties the effortand work involved in that but you'd like to be compensated for what transpired and the potential risk of harm they placed you under, etc. and see what theywrite back to you as an offer.

A million dollars says if they take it serious, which they should, they'll call you to get your story over the phone, at this point it's key to stickto the story, if the story changes they'll blow you off because where you to sue them they'll eat you alive in court about your story changing.

If they only give you a free meal or some rinky dink @@+$ like that they're low balling you.

Just like fyi, the only reason I know what do is my mother used to work for Target's legal dept and basically handled the letter and info I just describedyou send them. And she basically got paid to rip and have other people rip the stories of people just like you that think they can sue corporate to piecesand/or blow them off with miniscule !!**+%@! like gift cards.
laugh.gif

Simply put you don't want to sue them, you want to make them want to settle with you.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

be happy it was a glove and not a rubber

why would it b a condom???
Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Wow... That is ridiculous. As much as I love Popeyes man...... I cannot believe this.
tired.gif
@ manager for saying He CANNOT give you a FREE meal. That's BS. I would def look into suing.

Back
Top Bottom