I got a question about Vick... anyone who knows cares to chime in?

I always liked the Vick I, kinda regret not picking these up

history-of-michael-vick-nike-shoes-2.jpg

nit to be hate but i think he might be better fit to somewhere else
Mc Nabb is start fosho so idk if MV have much min there

i still got my vick 1's the white ones

the vick 1's are by FAR one of the best sneakers I have EVER owned

and lets not even start on how these work on the field

thats messed up on the laser pair that the boxing glove is punching the pit in the face. a cry for help we all missed?

I would like some Vick IIs and Vick IVs but good luck with that. People probably threw them away because they were mad at him.  If Michael Vick gets to be a decent starter again I bet the Vicks will highly sought after considering they will probably never retro them.

the vick 2's he is wearing are also the ones i own and are easily one of my favorite pairs of any sneaker i own. they are ridiculously comfy and sick looking and have velvet lining which is just sick. the vick 3s are also really nice IMO. i really wish nike could have continued the shoes of this line in someway even without vick as the designs were really interesting and out there while still looking sick.

the vick 2's he is wearing are also the ones i own and are easily one of my favorite pairs of any sneaker i own. they are ridiculously comfy and sick looking and have velvet lining which is just sick. the vick 3s are also really nice IMO. i really wish nike could have continued the shoes of this line in someway even without vick as the designs were really interesting and out there while still looking sick.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

these are the vick VI sketches that I assume got scrapped

wkar9.jpg

If these are real, they would have been nice. Who designed them?

And I could be wrong, but I believe the first Vicks actually outsold the Zoom Generations. Anybody remember hearing about that?

i believe that sketch was done by someone in the sneaker art forum...e.scott morris did the majority of the vick line (if not all the vick line?)

Back
Top Bottom