I got bored today,so...

i made this sketch,it's a nike foamposite basketball shoe obviously inspired by the flightposite

ef0256ce3f8e92d33a1234c5294f2cf05811a66.pjpg

phone pic
grin.gif

do they come in eggplant?
tongue.gif

i don't know about that,i will let nike make that decision
wink.gif

this is the medial side of the shoe,it features cutout at the ankle,similar to the one's on the huarache 2k4
tongue.gif

228251ee888ff24e39424edadef4ab668a46136.pjpg

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

Is the zipper cover finished or are you going to make it black?

the zipper cover is black now,will post the updated version sometime soon along with the sole and the top view

Hey varu23_

Good start, but I'm going to give you some constructive criticism on your design, since you haven't received any thus far. First off, get yourproportions down. They aren't bad, but watch out for that sharp toe rise (especially on that medial view) and the low cut heel. Quickly trace a templatebefore you start, and this will help your proportions a lot. Also, think about how this shoe is going to work. Based on your sketches, it looks like thefoamposite material is touching the ground...where is the outsole? Some stitching in that zipper shroud would help too. I just want to help you push thisdesign, since you have some nice starting points here. Keep it up.

Those look nice varu, great work.
The improved sketch is
smokin.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone,i will post some sketches of the shoe in a new perspective

Back
Top Bottom